Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palm23

I'm so glad Clemmie is running workshops to help women with kids manage the 'juggle'. God knows how my mum managed in the days before IG. Telford really does live up her own arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I can’t remember if she’s part of the delete/block brigade. I know there have been many slip ups like that.
Clemmie tends to mute her ‘friends’ instead, then posts a screenshot of their gallery with the ‘mute’ on display for all to see 🤣🤣

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She is saying that she is advertising it because she has a medical issue at festivals and is now glad to know something out there can help!

Why oh why hasn’t she visited a pharmacist if it is such a problem.
If she regulaly has this problem, you’d think she would have tried medical advice to sort it out ...then and only then.. if that product worked then she could advertise it!

She is claiming to be amazed that such a product exists...it’s a laxative, a very common product.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
My kids have never been on an airplane as we have never been able to afford a holiday abroad despite us both having decent jobs. I don’t begrudge anyone having a holiday but when she moans about it and takes so many free breaks, that really boils my piss.

She is so out of touch with how the majority live.

shopgirlmama

Absolutely pathetic! Watched those stories and couldn’t believe she is that trapped in her middle class London capsule. It was friggin embarrassing! Kiwi and mango high end? WTAF? It glaringly shows her mindset that she actually classes fruit in socioeconomic contexts. Stupid woman.

Godsmacked she went for prettiness over the correct bloody sign language for where the vast majority of her audience are based in the language they'll speak. So entitled and rude, she's getting praise for inclusivity - are you kidding me?!
The fact that she openly admitted this shows that the aesthetic appeal of her squares is more important than making her content accessible. That is a massive faux pas on her part and the fact that she even had to ask beggars belief. She doesn't care about inclusivity, she just wants to come across as if she does.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Maybe they were the ‘high end’ loos for dos type (I saw them at soho house festival #gifted was a guest of one of the sponsors - sorry- friend soho house aren’t crass enough to have spons...) Where they’re basically trailers with 4 cubicles and 2 sinks? That’s the only way it would work.
Ah, yes, we all know Telford loves her ‘high end’ stuff #kiwis #mangoes

• Haha
  • Wow

Mummykins

Hmm. A “financial crisis” and claiming the new ability to empathise with the poor people she sees on the bus. Followed by a constant stream of exotic winter and summer holidays. I can’t help but be really pleased every time they fail to sell their million pound house. Sorry etc but are we supposed to wish you nothing but more holidays and bigger houses in exchange for your “lists” ?

Reactions: 9

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She's just so woe is me
If you felt insecure you wouldn't pose pics in swim costume and publish to thousands of people.

They the kind of women to slate beauty patents and objectify women
They make out they proper feminists then contradict themselves with the next swimwear campaign.
Trouble is it’s all so fake. A bunch of people in better fitting, more flattering swimwear, have bigged her up and encouraged her to do this. It’s a faux boost. It’s not actually Clemmie feeling confident or positive. Motherpukka has tried on some hilarious (poor fitting) outfits and talks often about her fluctuating weight. I always thinks she looks good and that’s because she is comfortable in her skin.
Clemmie Telford needs to chill out and stop trying to be someone else. That pink swimsuit is the worst in the line up. It’s horrible colour and devoid of any style. It stands out from all the others. The heels are weird as trying to sex it up. Maybe her husband would have a laugh and enjoy this, but to put it out there as a body positivity post is misguided. It’s very readers wives.

Pommes

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely confused about the F&F women-in-swimwear-strutting-in-front-of-a-mirror-event was about? I’m guessing it is the whole ‘body positive’ Instagram push, but it flies in the face of modern feminism entirely? What a peculiar thing to do. Just... why??

Boredofthem

Selling her 900k home whilst talking on stories about accidentally claiming tax credits. Poor rich privileged .. yawn

• Wow

Palm23

I dont think she does much other than read them. She basically gets other people to write all these "lists" about (sometimes very interesting) subjects- but there appears to be no collaboration, no editing or rewriting, they arent curated at all- unless "curating" in this case literally just means posting them. They arent even SPAG checked. It's just her good luck that some of the people have been very good writers.
Couldn't agree more. I'm a professional writer and editor and am embarrassed on her behalf.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I wondered about that even too. What was the point? It’s an echo chamber. I had to unfollow MP as I found her very contrived. She does pop up here when she’s mentioned though *waves*
She pops up on Mumsnet when she’s mentioned too 👋

I know she has a good rep for “not being like the other Instamums” but frankly I’ve never been convinced. The ads, the way her entire family set up “pukka” accounts, the stupid book...

And yet another posh white ex-journalist! It really is no coincidence that these women find it so easily to become influencers.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
What did she say I missed it? More likely everyone has messaged her going what the hell are you on?
FYI Clemmie, you can get kiwis and mangoes in aldi too! And they're cheap! Not all aldi shoppers are suffering from malnutrition because of the lack of range in their fruit and veg, and we also eat more than apples and bananas!
Someone had commented that you can get wonky fruit at Aldi for a lot cheaper than her box and CT said maybe the box is more expensive because it has ‘high end’ fruit in it like kiwi and mango 🙄 The thing is, where I live, anybody who has money shops at Aldi. It’s not for the poor people like she seems to think. The car park is always full of Audi’s and Lidl.

• Wow
  • Angry

GreyWolf

VIP Member
That’s too delicious!! She’ll be grovelling for that one for a while.
Just like when she ‘muted’ theyesmum 😂😂😂 ‘soz hols’ 🙄
This whole ad is terrible. They should be promoting pelvic floor exercises. And for a normal woman an ordinary pantry liner would be fine, but seriously it’s not necessary and so bad for the environment. Also the floods she described (and yes I’ve been there) ain’t no pantyliner dealing with that...

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Someone sent her a link to this forum?

Who would do that?

I’m amused by the supposed insult of ‘where do they (Tattlers) find the time?

The same time as you lot spend loving your Instamums I’m guessing .