Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
So strange how the OG Clemmie (Mother/Father of Daughters) has been mia since the 21st and Budget Clem has too.

Has the realisation that the bubbles burst finally hit them? I hope it won’t ever be as boring as that. I’m expecting intertwined affairs to be honest 😁 Anything less will be a let down.
Is OG Clemmie back? How didn’t miss that?

Meghan007

she's a nasty woman, I hate what she did to candice brathwaite. God, I hate her, hope her marriage is on the rocks, like candice's was when she tried to cause her all that trouble.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Haha good old Tetyana Denford posted a 'mean' comment from this thread saying what horrid witches we are but how would she know unless she was on the thread?!! Hi babes!!👋
I saw her comment on Clemmie post but didn’t say anything mean or about tattle? Did she remove it?

despair

Chatty Member
Ohh you're right about the arched alcove!!

Not really her fault but the fireplace being off centre is jarring.
---

Is this really what a pre teen boy wants? I mean fair enough if so but there's literally no character in that room, it looks so impersonal for a child's bedroom.
Also is he really preteen? That’s like 11/12 and I’m sure Bertie? Was reception, so max 5 in london when Greta was born. Or is Greta 5? Shit I’ve followed her for years.
---

where’s the minecraft/Pokémon/Fortnite I mean why have they reproduced?

Last edited:

Rosieee

VIP Member
So basically her new podcast is just partnership in disguise? All these add/aff link after she interviewed the founder. Its so tacky.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
To be fair I think after licking each others asses at book events and all those Boden wearing dos, it’s quite telling how they all seem to have nothing to do with each other or MOD. Superficial bunch of witches. If you were true friends you’d stand by each other.
I actually have more respect for them dropping MoD (if that is what happened) after she was exposed as a racist!

despair

Chatty Member
It is so bad. I think she said it was Greta’s bed not room. Then she did a reality pan round. Where the room just looked so dark and dingey