Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
She posted a tattle screenshot on her own story. So funny as how on earth could you stumble across that unless you were ON TATTLE.
An gotcha! I don’t follow her so didn’t see that. Also I thought the secret was never to talk about tattle on insta as otherwise those that don’t know about us then find us 😂

Reactions: 1

SheLeft

VIP Member
That's an insane salary although I guess she was earning something similar at the height of her influencer days?

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
There’s loads of stuff about the moon in biodynamic farming too isn’t there? You do different things (sow, water, prune - whatever) depending whether it’s a full moon, half moon or crescent moon.

• Wow

hattie20

VIP Member
I'm sure there will be bucket loads of it still to come.
She just happened to come up in conversation the other day and it's only now I thought to look on here to see if she has a thread.
She don't give a shit about her kids safety at all because given her posts, her house is very easy to find. I live nowhere near her but when I next visit I can guarantee you that I can find her house within a few mins. It's very identifiable.

No idea if this is common knowledge here but her and the twatty fod and mod all live within 10 mins drive of each other. I remember hearing that fod and clemmie T got friendly at one point if you catch my drift. 😉
Whaaaaaaat?!! Jesus!

despair

Chatty Member
This is exactly it, she spoke about it once. I'm not minimising this problem and kuddos to her for taking actions but I just wish she would stop using the recovering addicts jargon. She was a party girl, not a raging alcoholic.
I know I remember her talking about it, and it’s why I stopped drinking many years ago, but I don’t think I’ve ever called myself ‘sober’ 😂

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Don’t hate me, but I actually really like the look of the micro cement bathroom. Certainly better than the painted tile monstrosity…
Yes I quite like that one too. Am not convinced of the use of the shower controls outside of the shower and why she thinks it's such a game changer?

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Do you think they’ve all gone on holiday together? What do we reckon? Skiing or the Maldives?

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I hope that whatever that International
Women’s Day event she’s speaking at is paying her properly for appearing and she’s not just doing it ‘for the exposure’.