Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
Ohh you're right about the arched alcove!!

Not really her fault but the fireplace being off centre is jarring.
---

Is this really what a pre teen boy wants? I mean fair enough if so but there's literally no character in that room, it looks so impersonal for a child's bedroom.

Reactions: 1

Rosieee

VIP Member
And the fact that she mentioned it she probably had a request from the builders to not include them in her shitshow 😅

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Not really her fault but the fireplace being off centre is jarring
The bedroom fireplaces are like that in my house as well as they’re real fireplaces. It’s because the flue (I think that’s the right word 🤣) from the downstairs fireplace comes up the same wall, past the bedroom fire (we don’t use them anymore and our bedroom one has been blocked up but we found the off centre original hearth tiles). And you’re right, it’s annoying. I wanted to restore it and put a cast iron fireplace in, but the non symmetry bothers me.

SassyLad8

People like Ashley can’t have “average” kids because they are not really full people in her eyes. They are extensions of her. This is why she’s obsessed with who they look like and how they look. If they are average then she is, and that’s simply not possible.

I reckon it’s partly why Alf is a disappointment to her. And why she has to work so hard to prove why he’s exceptional (the kindest/gentlest boy with his doll and pram, the best at numbers, the best swimmer, she was even adamant he was advanced with language until that became clearly incorrect).

All these things he is great at are because of her: she decided he needed swimming lessons, she gave him the iPad to teach him numbers, she’s been teaching him to be kind and gentle.

She never talks about WHO he is, just how he is behaving and performing.

And when he doesn’t live up to her impossible standards she is sneering about him.

Emba

What is she doing with her mouth in the hair videos? 🤣

i’ve always thought she was a smoker. She’s very young to have those deep lines otherwise.
I think her face just falls like that when she’s talking. It’s most unfortunate. It’s like jowls !

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
she's a nasty woman, I hate what she did to candice brathwaite. God, I hate her, hope her marriage is on the rocks, like candice's was when she tried to cause her all that trouble.
I think you’re confusing Telford with Hooper. I didn’t know Candice’s relationship was on the rocks though? I don’t think they (CB and Papa B) were actually married at that point either.

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
Jumped on to see if there was a discussion about her midwifery gross misconduct hearing, in relation to racist allegations, which ends on 8th March.