Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Our accommodation was free in Thailand (family lent it to us) so it was just the flights, which were cheaper than any uk holiday we could find. They were a stretch and maybe not a sensible purchase. But it was our way of marking a new chapter."

Fucks sake.
Imagine being so blind to your own privilege you spunk loads of cash on flights to Thailand because being in financial dire straits was, like, SO stressful.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
"Our accommodation was free in Thailand (family lent it to us) so it was just the flights, which were cheaper than any uk holiday we could find. They were a stretch and maybe not a sensible purchase. But it was our way of marking a new chapter."

Fucks sake.
I honestly tought you made that up until I saw it written in the comments. I don't doubt that bankruptcy was hard for her and in her mind it was traumatising but she really needs to start realizing that her reality is not the same as common folks. What she experienced was a dent in her financial security. She was never going to end up homeless because she has so many cushions. She doesn't and will never know what it's like to rely on yourself only yet she tries to be relatable that way. It REALLY pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly think there would be a really interesting thread in this. People could post about X influencer stating the proof of their rich background. So often influencers hide this and make out that they just got lucky. I think it would open a lot of people’s eyes and be good to have it in one place rather than buried in individual threads.

For instance: Clemmie Telford is so wealthy that she bought a house in Broadstairs before she’d sold her £1m house in Peckham.

Clemmie and Simon Hooper both went to private school.

Alex Stedman (the frugality) dad paid for her first property deposit and was a guarantor on her mortgage.

Etc etc. Could be a challenge to find an influencer without family money or an extremely well paid husband!
I can confirm that it was all a very “jolly hockey sticks” gang mentality.

If you weren’t like they, you weren’t coming in. Unless you were one of the Scummy Mummies pair, then you were wheeled out as the performing monkeys at birthday parties.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can confirm that it was all a very “jolly hockey sticks” gang mentality.

If you weren’t like they, you weren’t coming in. Unless you were one of the Scummy Mummies pair, then you were wheeled out as the performing monkeys at birthday parties.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post.
English is not my first language and had to google jolly hockey sticks….what can I say?! Spot on.

Reactions: 6
English is not my first language and had to google jolly hockey sticks….what can I say?! Spot on.
And it’s why people like Clemmie will always be so far from relatable. They do horrendously duck up businesses, run out of cash and then mummy, daddy and the inlaws step in to sort it all out. And of course Aunt Ada has a bolt hole in Thailand, daaaarling, to recover from the stress, while 99% of other families who declare bankruptcy can only dream of a wet week at pontins in 5 years time.

It’s how the instamums origionally duped followers into buying stuff. They tried to pretend were normal so claire who worked part time at the council offices would spunk hundreds up the wall on the baby products they were advertising. “If you buy this, you will just be a more put together and polished version of yourself, like we are!” Such a load of bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And it’s why people like Clemmie will always be so far from relatable. They do horrendously duck up businesses, run out of cash and then mummy, daddy and the inlaws step in to sort it all out. And of course Aunt Ada has a bolt hole in Thailand, daaaarling, to recover from the stress, while 99% of other families who declare bankruptcy can only dream of a wet week at pontins in 5 years time.

It’s how the instamums origionally duped followers into buying stuff. They tried to pretend were normal so claire who worked part time at the council offices would spunk hundreds up the wall on the baby products they were advertising. “If you buy this, you will just be a more put together and polished version of yourself, like we are!” Such a load of bullshit.
I couldn’t agree with your post more. Total gaslighting on vulnerable women to make them part with their hard earned cash.

Reactions: 8

Yes, yes, yes to all of it. I remember pricing up a Tiba & Marl bag when I had my second child along with a Selfish Mother MAMA sweatshirt as I believed through their incessant, deceptive selling that these things were intrinsic to me being the best mum. OG Clemmie is a midwife - it beggars belief that she preyed on her own kind. Thankfully I saw the light before I pressed the buy button on any of those Instahun products. They don’t have consciences.

Reactions: 16
Yes, yes, yes to all of it. I remember pricing up a Tiba & Marl bag when I had my second child along with a Selfish Mother MAMA sweatshirt as I believed through their incessant, deceptive selling that these things were intrinsic to me being the best mum. OG Clemmie is a midwife - it beggars belief that she preyed on her own kind. Thankfully I saw the light before I pressed the buy button on any of those Instahun products. They don’t have consciences.
I still cringe that I bought a Selfish Mother jumper 🙈

• Haha
I have a selfish mother jumper and a Tiba and marl bag…I do still use the bag 4 years on for work but the jumper never sees the light of day

Reactions: 5
And it’s why people like Clemmie will always be so far from relatable. They do horrendously duck up businesses, run out of cash and then mummy, daddy and the inlaws step in to sort it all out.
You could be talking about Molly Gunn/Selfish Mother here. Another jolly hockey sticks Instamum who fucked her business and has been in a financial mess these past few years.

ETA: I posted this before realising that Selfish Mother has been mentioned already!

Reactions: 1
I have a selfish mother jumper and a Tiba and marl bag…I do still use the bag 4 years on for work but the jumper never sees the light of day
I bought two Tiba and Marl bags (got sucked in) - in my defence they made great laptop bags! And also have a pretty good resale on Vinted! Got rid of one for £40 and kept one for work. Didn’t buy a selfish mother jumper and not sure they’d resell that well!

Reactions: 3
Filthy floor video. Horrendous. And also pathetic she’s still begging/getting! bleeping PRs.

I’m constantly cleaning my grouting (top tip budget clem, little and often is fine, you don’t need to let it descend into Kim n Aggie territory) and use bicarb and vinegar and a brush 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That is ridiculous. You tell the tiler to put protective film over the tiles until the lasts bits done. By the time the tiling is done it should just really be putting on the fittings and maybe a bit of drilling to put up towel rails etc but red brick dust is a bastard so everyone should be clearing up after themselves and standing on the protective film.

Bar keepers friend and that scrubber thing is NOT what is needed. Grout is porous so your just grinding it in. Bleach or mould remover (cillit bang is best) is the best thing to use to start with to lift the dirt. Then wipe it off and a little bit of cif to spot clean. She wasn’t even wiping the dirt off as she went along. I honestly DESPAIR that someone can be so inept. But in any event those tiles are MINGING! It looks like the children have been up there every day in muddy shoes tramping about for weeks. No way is that a few days of dirt.

wow amazing assets clemmie, great job. i hate when you can actually read what the text is supposed to say, so boring and obvious

1E93D484-6DFD-4D37-BCE3-B6A9A39F4538.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trust her to launch a new podcast and create an ad for it that completely obscures the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't get over that bath in the bedroom with the window & curtains next to it, it's got to be a nightmare for condensation surely?!

Reactions: 4
Why have a bath by a window when you can be overlooked so have to pull some manky curtains and block out the view? There’s no point to it.

Reactions: 8
Why have a bath by a window when you can be overlooked so have to pull some manky curtains and block out the view? There’s no point to it.
I am literally dumbfounded...what is the actual point if the curtains have to be closed each time 🤣

Reactions: 5