Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally don’t mind Clemmie too much. She’s an amusing antidote to the rest of the influencers with their over curated & seemingly perfect lives.
But the sober thing really winds me up. From what she’s said she had many a pissed up night out in her twenties causing her to wake up with The Fear the next day. Then her early thirties were spent pregnant or breastfeeding meaning she was just having a G&T here & there on a Friday night. She decided this wasn’t serving her so stopped completely.
Bravo. But she has put all this across like she had to stop because she had an issue & is attending AA.
Again I think the sober movement on IG is brilliant. But Clemmie claiming their difficulties for herself really grinds my gears. Why can’t she just be happy?!

Reactions: 5
This is exactly it, she spoke about it once. I'm not minimising this problem and kuddos to her for taking actions but I just wish she would stop using the recovering addicts jargon. She was a party girl, not a raging alcoholic.
I know I remember her talking about it, and it’s why I stopped drinking many years ago, but I don’t think I’ve ever called myself ‘sober’ 😂

Reactions: 1
I work with addicts in recovery and it pisses me off so, so, so bleeping much that she does this.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s even more annoying, is she shared people’s ‘lists’ and so many times they’ve been addicts or stories of addiction. So how can she then adopt it for herself.

Reactions: 2
Chockies, fwuffie wuffie sockies for our fweeties and some alchohol because MUMS ON THE LOOSE! Beyond patronising and belittles the job of raising a child. Hate the whole awful mum shtick that insta has made so powerful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t even understand what she’s on about now. Then asking what people want from her.

Reactions: 1
Fashion?
Interior design?

maybe cove how to have wealthy parents that cover your ass after reckless decisions??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lolol "musings from my mind" imagine the ego you would have to have to think people want that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15