Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more she shows of the before of that house, the more I wonder what were they thinking buying it?

Did they just want the biggest house they could find? I can’t think of a bigger ball ache than renovating an old guesthouse into a family home.

Reactions: 5
Did they just want the biggest house they could find? I can’t think of a bigger ball ache than renovating an old guesthouse into a family home
I’d love to know where the money is coming from. My mum has just had a new kitchen fitted and her kitchen is tiny (we’re talking like four or five units) and with all the plastering, flooring, etc it’s cost her about ten grand. We’ve estimated that having our bathroom done is going to be in excess of £20k (probably more like £30k and it’s not even that big a bathroom) as a wall needs knocking through and it’s going to be a ‘from scratch’ job.

Everything to do with renovations has increased in price after covid, probably because tradesman are trying to claw back money they lost, plus the CoL crisis. The thought of renovating that house (and the cost) would keep me up at night. I also don’t believe the amount they’ll have to spend in total will raise the value that much either. And as crap as the ‘after’ look is, I don’t believe budget Clem will have scrimped on fittings or accessories, because she has to keep up with her Insta gang.

Reactions: 11
rich of clemmie to make fun of low effort facebook ad photos when she can’t even be bothered to wait until daylight to take semi decent photos of the house of horrors

Reactions: 6
rich of clemmie to make fun of low effort facebook ad photos when she can’t even be bothered to wait until daylight to take semi decent photos of the house of horrors
And what about the ad that she did where she’d filmed herself upside down or something without realising 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bless her, she seems to be trying to go for a cross between Scandi minimalism and period features home, but it's more like a charity shop window display. I'm actually embarrassed for her. It was nicer before she 'redecorated'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A room that large/tall needs picture or dado rails really. It just looks so plain having nothing to break up the walls. Art to suit a room that size won’t be cheap either. But she’ll probably just do a gallery wall from Desenio.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I forgot to post these SS of the "close to being done" bedroom.
Apart from the fact that I don’t understand why you’d have a bath in your bedroom, why put it in front of full length bay window?! I mean, they’re going to catch sight of your arse in full 180 there. Also curtains?! Are they wipe clean shower curtains because that’s just asking for trouble (and mould) if not).
But she’ll probably just do a gallery wall from Desenio.
With 25% off if you use the code #villageidiot 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Apart from the fact that I don’t understand why you’d have a bath in your bedroom, why put it in front of full length bay window?! I mean, they’re going to catch sight of your arse in full 180 there. Also curtains?! Are they wipe clean shower curtains because that’s just asking for trouble (and mould) if not).

With 25% off if you use the code #villageidiot 🥰
It's an extremely odd choice to put a bath in front of a window unless you can look out of it onto a nice view when you're in there? That sort of thing might work in the Maldives or a rural location but her bedroom looks quite overlooked. You're going to have to obscure glaze or use curtains and like you say would they be shower curtains or bedroom curtains?! She honestly makes my brain hurt with her odd choices.

• Haha
It's an extremely odd choice to put a bath in front of a window unless you can look out of it onto a nice view when you're in there? That sort of thing might work in the Maldives or a rural location but her bedroom looks quite overlooked. You're going to have to obscure glaze or use curtains and like you say would they be shower curtains or bedroom curtains?! She honestly makes my brain hurt with her odd choices.
I know, it’s just so bloody pointless! She’s looking out into other peoples windows. Hardly a private view to relax to.

That room will be mouldy and grubby in no time.

Reactions: 7
So the bath is in the window and in the same room as the bed presumably? But the cupboards have been separated into a separate hall...okayyyyy.

Why not just have a proper ensuite?

Reactions: 7
it’s like she was trying to turn her room into a trendy luxury hotel suite but it’s turned out looking like the living quarters of big edie and little edie in grey gardens

• Haha
I forgot to post these SS of the "close to being done" bedroom.
Those floor mounted bath fillers splash about like fuckery. Maybe she’ll get an inner net privacy curtain pull across thing like hotels sometimes have?

The whole shebang is bleeping bleak. At least she’ll be able to monetise it as a set for creepy films.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll be gutted when we get a new thread as every time I see the title it makes me laugh. But luckily she is so bloody dull it's slow moving!

Reactions: 4