Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over the state of that black tit floor. It looks like a before. Reminds me of the time I lived in NYC in a cheap (aka not fit for renting) appartment on top of a Chinese convenience store. I tit you not the floor was the exact same. Building was destroyed a couple of years after I moved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It just doesn’t feel like a home, you know. It’s too bare. And nothing looks right - those wardrobes hanging over the end of the wall really bother me. Even with 3 kids it’s way too big. How will they keep it warm? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
The wardrobes cause terrible eye itch, but no one has ever accused Budget Clem of paying too much attention to detail.

Reactions: 2
It just doesn’t feel like a home, you know. It’s too bare. And nothing looks right - those wardrobes hanging over the end of the wall really bother me. Even with 3 kids it’s way too big. How will they keep it warm? I just don’t get it.
It really doesn’t.

It reminds me of a national trust place. Wonky, worn floors and walls and not homely, just draughty.

Is the Fritzl playroom a walk through to the other bedrooms? The layout is so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The layout is SO weird. Most of the rooms are corridors. Everything is drab and muted. There doesn’t seem to be any decent natural light, it’s all so dark and the dirty, unfinished looking black floor just drags everything down.

It needs some softness. Rugs, more pictures on the walls, decent curtains, colour!

Reactions: 6
The layout is SO weird. Most of the rooms are corridors. Everything is drab and muted. There doesn’t seem to be any decent natural light, it’s all so dark and the dirty, unfinished looking black floor just drags everything down.

It needs some softness. Rugs, more pictures on the walls, decent curtains, colour!
I’m sure I’ve said this before but she did that thing that loads of DFLs do when they come here - get massively excited by how much house they can get for their money. It was a hotel. It was a hotel because it’s basically a terraced house with another one built on the back of it joined by a wide corridor where the bathrooms were. Lots of the rooms have no windows at all.

You can’t turn an ugly gloomy building into a beautiful home, even if you’re good at this stuff (which she isn’t).

She bought a white elephant and is trying to put a brave face on it.

Reactions: 9
The house reminds me of a house I viewed once in my early 20’s that had been used as student accommodation. The seller had created so many rooms there were these weird tiny corridors and all I could think of when viewing was in The Simpsons where they rebuild Flanders house and there is that corridor that gets smaller and smaller 😂😂😂. I didn’t buy the house

IMG_8597.jpeg

• Haha
I’m sure I’ve said this before but she did that thing that loads of DFLs do when they come here - get massively excited by how much house they can get for their money. It was a hotel. It was a hotel because it’s basically a terraced house with another one built on the back of it joined by a wide corridor where the bathrooms were. Lots of the rooms have no windows at all.

You can’t turn an ugly gloomy building into a beautiful home, even if you’re good at this stuff (which she isn’t).

She bought a white elephant and is trying to put a brave face on it.
the white elephant thing is so true. We joke on here about Clembo trying to be like all the other instamums and either being late to the party or not getting it right, and she’s done it with this house - but this time the consequences are massive. there’s definitely a feeling from her posts that they’ve bitten off more than they can chew practically and financially. That’s what happens when you try to keep up with the ‘cool girls’ and take on a project that’s far too big for you.

She probably also sees the FODs getting free stuff like giant TVs and dig club plants and wonders why nobody wants to gift her things for her sad beige home. I bet she thought the brands would flock to her project house account to give her free stuff but nowhere near enough companies have come forward to make a difference to the cost.

Reactions: 14
She’s so bad at this it’s laughable. She really thinks she’s doing great things. Definitely bought it to show off how big it is and didn’t think about the practicality or cost of turning it into a house.

It’s the most depressing awful place. Give it up babes and buy a smaller house that actually looks like a home. Not that anyone else would buy that now…

Have they just painted the struts for the stud wall rather than actually build the wall?!

Well well well this duck head has a thread on here. I have friends in the area she's currently living, some of which are school mums at the same school her kid goes to.
Let's just say she's not well liked at all. The teachers think she's a snobby stuck up cow, the school mums might talk to her but they don't talk to her in the group chat because she wasn't invited into it.
Apparently she walks around with an air of superiority. She's known to browse thrift shops and smaller independent businesses in Broadstairs casually dropping in her follow count in hope for free stuff.
She likes to show businesses pictures on her Instagram for "inspiration" so they see her follow count. She's a grade A twit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thank you @Sogdhitalley - we love a bit of gossip!
I'm sure there will be bucket loads of it still to come.
She just happened to come up in conversation the other day and it's only now I thought to look on here to see if she has a thread.
She don't give a tit about her kids safety at all because given her posts, her house is very easy to find. I live nowhere near her but when I next visit I can guarantee you that I can find her house within a few mins. It's very identifiable.

No idea if this is common knowledge here but her and the twatty fod and mod all live within 10 mins drive of each other. I remember hearing that fod and clemmie T got friendly at one point if you catch my drift. 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure there will be bucket loads of it still to come.
She just happened to come up in conversation the other day and it's only now I thought to look on here to see if she has a thread.
She don't give a tit about her kids safety at all because given her posts, her house is very easy to find. I live nowhere near her but when I next visit I can guarantee you that I can find her house within a few mins. It's very identifiable.

No idea if this is common knowledge here but her and the twatty fod and mod all live within 10 mins drive of each other. I remember hearing that fod and clemmie T got friendly at one point if you catch my drift. 😉
Whaaaaaaat?!! Jesus!

Reactions: 1
Maybe he was just checking if MOD left her watch up there delivering the youngest?

😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Everyone here knows where she lives and where FOD lives. I’ll give Jenny Scott (who founded Mothers Meetings) a nod for being the only one of them who hasn’t advertised to the world where they live, which schools their kids go to and what their names are.