Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sounds like a right catch. Is he another one that doesn’t have a real job because he can always rely on the bank of mummy and daddy.
IMG_6601.jpeg

I take it he’s still working those bars and hasn’t yet ‘made it’?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
WTActualF with those tattoos? Why, Clemmie, why? I’m so embarrassed for her. Mid-life crisis?

Reactions: 4
It’s giving me Beauty and the Beast (lumiere) vibes. They are just so, so random, and don’t look like a cohesive collection as they’re all so different.
Yes - "be our guest!". Also the other thing I thought of is death - like a snuffed out candle. You know?

Reactions: 4
Has she literally paid money to have a snuffed out candle tattooed on her arm?
At least give it a flame!
Fucken ‘ell Diana.

‘And it seems to me that you lived your life like a…’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so proud of them! The posing in the mirror, eeeeek, the smugness is off the scale. And when she was saying look at the detail of the snake. Well I looked and it looked to me like every snake I’ve seen on a board of Snakes n Ladders. Am I right?!

Shes sooooo “Look at me mummy! I’m so edgy n down wiv da kids now!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fascinating stuffs 🥱
Why is this even an issue tho? Surely you just have your shower to your own liking and the next person can turn it down to their liking? I know it's a bit trickier given their shower controls are on the outside but still 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5