Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pushing the aff link for her boring beige sofa now. I just don’t get how you can paint a room white, add a neutral sofa and think “oh that looks great, it’s finished now”. It’s so boring and devoid of personality!

Reactions: 5
Can I just say I absolutely howled at that thread title. Well done.

Reactions: 4
WTF is with her latest story about her five year old daughter drawing a picture of a cock and balls?

Am I a massive prude or is that really inappropriate? She’s even drawn it with a bellend!

My son is a year older than her daughter and he obviously finds poo, bum and willy jokes hilarious but he’s never drawn an actual cock and balls. It’s just really not sitting right with me. If my daughter had drawn something like that at the same age I’d have been thinking safeguarding, not ‘let’s put it on Instagram!’

Reactions: 6
WTF is with her latest story about her five year old daughter drawing a picture of a cock and balls?

Am I a massive prude or is that really inappropriate? She’s even drawn it with a bellend!

My son is a year older than her daughter and he obviously finds poo, bum and willy jokes hilarious but he’s never drawn an actual cock and balls. It’s just really not sitting right with me. If my daughter had drawn something like that at the same age I’d have been thinking safeguarding, not ‘let’s put it on Instagram!’
Don't worry, it didn't happen. It's the sort of "incredibly hilarious" events that (allegedly) happens to the vair middle class mumsnetters, and everyone snorts their wine as they hear the story and they merrily regale their "absolutely mortifying!" stories of when Jocasta/Persephone/Hugo pointed at the homeless man outside Waitrose and said "Mummy, I don't want to shop with poor people". Clemmie's just trying to appeal to the insta huns.
Someone should comment that they are disappointed that darling Greta isn't using the anatomically correct terms.
---
And can't wait to see how her actual garden will turn out versus the inspo pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don't worry, it didn't happen. It's the sort of "incredibly hilarious" events that (allegedly) happens to the vair middle class mumsnetters, and everyone snorts their wine as they hear the story and they merrily regale their "absolutely mortifying!" stories of when Jocasta/Persephone/Hugo pointed at the homeless man outside Waitrose and said "Mummy, I don't want to shop with poor people". Clemmie's just trying to appeal to the insta huns.
Someone should comment that they are disappointed that darling Greta isn't using the anatomically correct terms.
---
And can't wait to see how her actual garden will turn out versus the inspo pics.
Oh right! When I was looking at it through my professional lens, a five year old drawing a bellend on a cock (or even her mum suggesting it would be funny for her to do that) would make my colleagues and I wonder if this child and her family needed a closer look.

But now I’ve adjusted my perspective and I’m looking at it through the lens of upper middle class instahun white privilege I can see that it’s actually totes hilarious! It’s so classically Clementine to have a daughter who draws bellends at five years old!!

Reactions: 2
Typical tone-deaf #AD from Clemmie for solar panels. Yes it will save you money down the line but it will take years to break even on the cost. Its an investment, not a a quick solution and it's something not everyone can afford. With 29 likes in 12 hours anyway it's safe to say she did not convince a lot of people 😅

• Haha
Talking about how her chipped bathroom sink has ‘depth and gravitas’ on the grid. And I’m reminded again how far, far removed from reality most Instagram influencers are.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sure the sink company were just thrilled that she tagged them having bought a damaged, second hand sink of theirs. Bet they are all lining up for collabs with this interiors master.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking about how her chipped bathroom sink has ‘depth and gravitas’ on the grid. And I’m reminded again how far, far removed from reality most Instagram influencers are.
it's bad enough how awful she is at interior design but the added pretentiousness on top of it actually makes my stomach hurt with cringe

• Haha
Insta Is over for her. This thread is dead and this is her content. We’ve all had days/weeks where we have nothing to post but to post a sandwich?

DEAD!

IMG_6157.png

why do i feel like clemmie just felt like she was having a good hair day and wanted to show it off in this vid pretending to overthink letting your secondary school aged kid walk to school

IMG_5159.png

• Haha
Agree with you on that. The content was just filler. Boy I have trouble listening to her though. Her mouth is on upside down and has a gob full of marbles she’s trying desperately to control inside it.

She is finished. No content. Who needs to see two cups of tea on her stories! Yawn!

If a reel of her homemade beige coat hooks doesn’t sum up budget Clem in a nutshell, I don’t know what does 😂

• Haha
If her kid is at the local school, surely he’s already walking to school in year 6? The secondary school is about another 5 minute walk further on

Reactions: 4
The walk through video of the upstairs she just showed looks like a ‘before’ shot 🤣

I was waiting for it to turn into a lovely ‘after’ house before I clocked who posted it!

• Haha