Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I always look up to bankrupt daddy girls for money advices, nothing like it 🤣
I know, great advice from our clembo. From bankruptcy to owning two houses over the million. I must be doing something wrong 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Hi! New here!
But I’m not sure it was quite like that, as I remember it clemmie t did a few pious ‘“I’m shocked and appalled at mod, she delivered my baby” whereas dlam and there at Glastonbury just kept schtum and weathered the storm, I think dlam made a comment along the lines of you don’t know what conversations are happening in private 🫤 (but clearly doesn’t actually give a tit)

Clemmie T made a righteous stand about mod cos she thought that would be the most popular, not cos she actually gave a tit,
And now it’s backfired cos she’s been chucked out of that group and no one remembers or cares about her righteous move
I think it was a bit of both, she never really made it to being part of the cool crew despite trying SO hard (MOD haircut) and when crisis time hit she just played her cards the wrong way (like she always does 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They are only £499 to buy new. 😳

Clemmie is scatty, but surely she doesn’t think her old belongings hold any ‘influencer premium’ any longer?

Donate it, Clem, hun.

F2665418-4091-401D-98BD-D0A53A1B8F8E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They are only £499 to buy new. 😳

Clemmie is scatty, but surely she doesn’t think her old belongings hold any ‘influencer premium’ any longer?

Donate it, Clem, hun.

View attachment 2283199
Money grabbing twit. Hasn’t even bothered to give it a clean first! Suppose she has to pay for all that farrow and ball paint one way…

Reactions: 5
If it was the FODs they would’ve given it to charity and then made an Instagram reel about dropping it off like the good people they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You kust know she's the rich parent who gives the teacher the tit £3 present at the end of the school year.

Reactions: 3
£250?!!! Astonished she’d ask for that. Tone deaf - and so grubby!!! I’d be embarrassed to donate a buggy in that condition, let alone bleeping ask for cash!!!

duck you clemmie.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I sold a buggy that looked like that on Gumtree for £50. She’s delulu.

How old must it be now, is her youngest not nearly at school? And she's trying to get half of what it's worth brand new?!

Does anyone else feel she’s just doing Instagram for the sake of it when she hasn’t got a purpose anymore? It used to be a platform for all her lists, podcasts etc but then that tailed off and she tried to start a home reno account, but the pace of that is so painfully slow that there’s very little for to say. So now she just posts utterly boring tit and tries to flog her old stuff for far too much money. She’d be better off deleting her social media and getting on with her life offline!

Does anyone else feel she’s just doing Instagram for the sake of it when she hasn’t got a purpose anymore? It used to be a platform for all her lists, podcasts etc but then that tailed off and she tried to start a home reno account, but the pace of that is so painfully slow that there’s very little for to say. So now she just posts utterly boring tit and tries to flog her old stuff for far too much money. She’d be better off deleting her social media and getting on with her life offline!
I think the house Reno thing has been a huge fail. She can't catch the DIY market and she can't catch the aspirational market either. She can't class herself as an influencer anymore.

Reactions: 6
Do we think Clemmie T moved to be closer to Clemmie MOD? And do they hang out? I’m guessing not

She can’t possibly be making any money out if it now. She’s just making a tit out of herself online out of a lack of anything else to do.

Reactions: 4
Do we think Clemmie T moved to be closer to Clemmie MOD? And do they hang out? I’m guessing not
I definitely think she was inspired by the FODs move to the coast and buying a massive do-er upper house. But we were discussing a few days ago how Clemmie T always seemed to be a bit of a clinger on to the FOD gang and even that fell by the wayside after MOD’s fall from Grace. It strikes me that she tried to copy the ‘cool’ kids (in her opinion) but they still don’t like her and now she’s stuck doing beige renovations on her giant pit of sadness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9