Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only just view her home account and Jesus it looks like an abandoned old care home by the seaside 🤯 the kitchen island looks like an old snooker table and some ones stuck fake marble on top of it to up cycle it. Home influencer is definitely not her thing at all I think she definitely thought it would be easier than it actually is to do and has messed it right up 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol her stories today "didn't manage to get Glastonbury tickets so went hill walking in Yorkshire instead" - meanwhile Racist Clemmie and DLAM are whooping it up on Worthy Farm. CT's such an afterthought, bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol her stories today "didn't manage to get Glastonbury tickets so went hill walking in Yorkshire instead" - meanwhile Racist Clemmie and DLAM are whooping it up on Worthy Farm. CT's such an afterthought, bless her.
I think she always was. She’s a tit but she’s a harmless tit, whereas the other two have always given off ‘you can’t sit with us’ vibes.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I think Clemmie was (is?) quite naive and thought those women were real friends. She was stomped all over by them and discarded once she was no longer useful

Reactions: 12
“A harmless tit” 😂😂 that is ABSOLUTELY what Clemmie is. I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

Does anyone else remember when Clembo, the FODs and I think some other influencer friends got gifted a holiday in a luxury cottage place with a pool - I think it may have been Cornwall way? There was loads of “here’s the link” content and when I looked at it the cost to hire the place was something astronomical like £10k for a week. Insta huns always out of touch with the real world.

Reactions: 5
“A harmless tit” 😂😂 that is ABSOLUTELY what Clemmie is. I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

Does anyone else remember when Clembo, the FODs and I think some other influencer friends got gifted a holiday in a luxury cottage place with a pool - I think it may have been Cornwall way? There was loads of “here’s the link” content and when I looked at it the cost to hire the place was something astronomical like £10k for a week. Insta huns always out of touch with the real world.
Wow those peak MODFOD years were horrific looking back, they really had God complexes

Reactions: 5
It hit me today that it’s a less colourful version of the building in Byker Grove.

I keep expecting PJ and Duncan to appear in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I think Clemmie was (is?) quite naive and thought those women were real friends. She was stomped all over by them and discarded once she was no longer useful
Hi! New here!
But I’m not sure it was quite like that, as I remember it clemmie t did a few pious ‘“I’m shocked and appalled at mod, she delivered my baby” whereas dlam and there at Glastonbury just kept schtum and weathered the storm, I think dlam made a comment along the lines of you don’t know what conversations are happening in private 🫤 (but clearly doesn’t actually give a tit)

Clemmie T made a righteous stand about mod cos she thought that would be the most popular, not cos she actually gave a tit,
And now it’s backfired cos she’s been chucked out of that group and no one remembers or cares about her righteous move

Reactions: 7
F*ck me, a partnership I never thought I'd see, Clemmie, talking about how to manage money 😂😂😂

I almost can't type for laughing. Weren't they nearly declared bankrupt?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah I always look up to bankrupt daddy girls for money advices, nothing like it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9