Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like the FODs; they come from London and are shocked how big a building they can get for their money. So grab bigger the better.

What they don't see is that actually they can have much nicer, albeit smaller, house with a better parking option, garden, etc just up the road but without the insta value.

Reactions: 9
So they’re still in London...as Clemmie was back to CrossFit this morning. Curiouser and curiouser. How have they bought the hotel without selling the Peckham house?

Reactions: 5
Did they buy the other property just as a doer upper? Must have inheritance or something.

If you had the imagination and lots of money you could turn it into a quirky boutique guest house.

Reactions: 4
The adjoined terrace to the right is a boutique guest house. Interestingly, on Trip Advisor there are numerous complaints about the traffic noise from the busy street.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Seriously don't understand why you would buy a terraced property adjoining a guest house on a busy road as a family home, for the same price as done up huge 5 bed detached houses a bit further from the busy main roads of Broadstairs. I reckon they must have aspirations to make it livable for their family, sit in it for a few years, then sell to a business for a big profit. There's no denying it will always be prime real estate, but it's not where I'd choose to buy my family home.

Again I think it’s one of her hair brained schemes that has not been thought through. Her whole life just shows up that she has family money to fall back on

Reactions: 6
I will never forget that they went to Thailand for a month when ‘bankrupt’ 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just looked at that house again and I have just one word for it : madness. She says the buying process took 2 years, at that time the perspective were very different. House Reno was all the rage on insta with gifts all over the place. Not sure if the market is the same at the moment.
2yrs to buy and 2yrs+ to reno I'd say!

I mean it’s gonna be awks if they’re not friendly anymore. Thanet isn’t that big especially for ex Londoners.
I can’t remember if MOD said anything about Clemmie T. I bet they’re still mates, though. MOD slagged off DLAM and they were zooming together in lockdown so it hasn’t affected that friendship.

I can’t remember if MOD said anything about Clemmie T. I bet they’re still mates, though. MOD slagged off DLAM and they were zooming together in lockdown so it hasn’t affected that friendship.
She slagged off DLAM, StyleMeSunday, INPOLife, FODney, she was really on a roll! If she’s still besties with budget Clemmie, they’ll soon be all over each other’s instas. Maybe they can be dryrobe wankers together!

Forgot the time when she had the same haircut as MOD. So weird how she wanted to be like her so bad (bet she’s glad she’s not after all now😂). “What a great gig!” Yeah these were the glorious time for insta wankers. It’s all over now !
Aside from the blatant I WANT TO BE YOU, MOD vibes, she looks so so much younger here. I know we all age, lord knows I have, but she seems to have really aged recently especially with the working out/weightloss.

Reactions: 4
It's like the FODs; they come from London and are shocked how big a building they can get for their money. So grab bigger the better.

What they don't see is that actually they can have much nicer, albeit smaller, house with a better parking option, garden, etc just up the road but without the insta value.
They do exactly the same in London. They move here from wherever they grew up/studied and buy a decent size property but in a cheap area - spend most of the time subtly complaining about the people who have lived there all their lives, complain they cant get 'a decent coffee' etc - but leave before, heaven forbid, their kids attend a London secondary school. And then make an absolute fortune. They dont even contribute to trying to improve an area, they are entirely self serving and would campaign for a coffee shop over something else that would benefit the wider community. All of that lot have done it. It's unbelievably transparent. (And short sighted as often London schools are often far better resourced than those outside - not saying this funding thing is morally right but it is a fact). And now they are off to do the same elsewhere no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.