Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe how MOD messed up so massively 😱She was the queen bee and could get any freebie, work with any company she wanted, literally print money 😱 & she threw it all away!!

Reactions: 15
Aside from the blatant I WANT TO BE YOU, MOD vibes, she looks so so much younger here. I know we all age, lord knows I have, but she seems to have really aged recently especially with the working out/weightloss.
I think it’s that old saying that you can have the body or you can have the face, but you can’t have both.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she has to carefully chose old pictures that don’t have MoD in. They seemed to do a lot together at the time.

Reactions: 12
Aside from the blatant I WANT TO BE YOU, MOD vibes, she looks so so much younger here. I know we all age, lord knows I have, but she seems to have really aged recently especially with the working out/weightloss.
It’s the blonde hair. It washes out her colouring.
She looks much better as a bronde/brunette.

Reactions: 6
The freebie life insurance/wills seems really sharky- just pay for the service and stop trying to monetise every area of your life.

Reactions: 5
Of course Ca Pietra are sniffing around...how companies like this stay afloat is beyond me?! They just tile instagrammers homes for free!

1EF92D9E-C945-4121-B539-85A451C07245.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Those photos look depressing... And I can't really imagine Clemmie T and minimalist interiors in such a big house with three children.

Reactions: 7
Of course Ca Pietra are sniffing around...how companies like this stay afloat is beyond me?! They just tile instagrammers homes for free!

View attachment 537170
This really annoys me actually. In this current climate... the world going under and she chose to buy that huge new pad. I hope she doesn't choose to accept tiles (there will be a lot needed, even in one bathroom!) when she can afford to pay for them herself and just post about how great they are. She chose to buy that property, no one else should fit the bill.

This is all very presumptuous, I know... but I really hope she doesn't start accepting loads of freebies from small companies for 1 post when it is such a tough time for them at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, spending close to a million on a house screams of someone in need of freebies. It’s just so depressingly routine - buys house, sets up home account, gets free tit for nothing...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know it's mean but I just can't see them not making a hash of the reno. They just always come across as so dappy. Those inspo pics look insanely expensive.

The thought of her narrating her But Why book in her plummy, always-bored sounding accent makes me cringe. Did anyone see her sneak peek of the first page - not well-written imo.

Reactions: 10
Oh lordy, she’s doing the narration for her own audiobook. Can you imagine the droning voice?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.