Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling through IG and saw her long board post and then a few posts further down my feed saw this on a meme page. How apt 🤣🤣🤣

F8822745-C936-42D5-8066-08A3531FDDDB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pissing myself at her skateboarding down a very public street at her big age. You just know ANYONE who sees her is laughing their heads off. What is she trying to prove? It's like she has 0 personality she's trying so hard to have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who can afford a million pound house without selling their current house? When they were “almost bankrupt” a few years ago and one doesn’t work and the others does podcasts????

Reactions: 17
Must be savings, inheritance or compensation claim payout of some sort. Deffo had the money without selling the house. V lucky.

Reactions: 1
Could they have an agreement to rent their current house from the new owners?

Bank of mum and dad I reckon. She has no clue what financial issues are. Holidays mid ‘bankruptcy’ while still holding on to rings worth thousands. Clearly family wealth.

Reactions: 8
Same road later in the day. Taken from Twitter. They’ve stopped buses going down there now which has proven to be an extreme problem for people with health and mobility problems.
5AE9BE9D-4F5D-4C78-A354-EED183F58AA3.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Must be savings, inheritance or compensation claim payout of some sort. Deffo had the money without selling the house. V lucky.
Didn’t her very old grandma die a few years ago or even more recently than that? I’m assuming it’s that. On top of bank of mum and dad

She reminds me of some of the “rich” kids in college with a shite education, (no offense for our wealthy tattlers, I said “some”).
The world is their oysters but they were not informed that money doesn’t grow on trees and they didn’t have the intelligence to make it grow themself. Just living life without a worry but certainly not passing on that money to the future generation 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been searching for this thread, so glad I’ve found it! I unfollowed CT ages ago, I just couldn’t take her smug/ I’m trying to seem nice but I’m actually a mean girl/I’m so cool routine any more but she popped up on Steph DBHF’s feed so thought I’d have a nose. How predictable! It’s like they all have tick boxes - have third child, write a book, have a podcast, decide to move to the coast, buy huge house, get freebies to renovate it, show smug face on beach daily.

That hotel though!! It’s a bargain (our 4 bed semi in the Home Counties is worth the same 🤦‍♀️) but why? Why buy a huge place like that as a home? All I keep imagining is walking up to bed past all those empty dark rooms, wondering who might be hiding there! Such a shame someone isn’t buying it to create a lovely hotel for tourists to enjoy. For her it’s pure greed and wanting to show off. Instagram is one big competitive arena. Urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been searching for this thread, so glad I’ve found it! I unfollowed CT ages ago, I just couldn’t take her smug/ I’m trying to seem nice but I’m actually a mean girl/I’m so cool routine any more but she popped up on Steph DBHF’s feed so thought I’d have a nose. How predictable! It’s like they all have tick boxes - have third child, write a book, have a podcast, decide to move to the coast, buy huge house, get freebies to renovate it, show smug face on beach daily.

That hotel though!! It’s a bargain (our 4 bed semi in the Home Counties is worth the same 🤦‍♀️) but why? Why buy a huge place like that as a home? All I keep imagining is walking up to bed past all those empty dark rooms, wondering who might be hiding there! Such a shame someone isn’t buying it to create a lovely hotel for tourists to enjoy. For her it’s pure greed and wanting to show off. Instagram is one big competitive arena. Urgh.
How much was the hotel?

I’m guessing their house will sell for similar but the renovation costs are going to be extortion

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.