Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, her parenting experience combined with amazing writing skills landed her a book deal with headline home.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yep, her parenting experience combined with amazing writing skills landed her a book deal with headline home.

Wondering what experience she has in answering children's questions? Obviously I know she has 3 young children but really? How difficult a question can a 7 year old ask, that another parent would need guidance on. These publishers are desperate. This book will be like Mark and Nadia's Honey we home schooled, when they've been using tutors for goodness knows how long.

Reactions: 3
A book? 🤣 she can’t even write a list coherently 🤷🏼‍♀️ She can only have got this “deal” via contacts. Not a chance has any publisher approached her off their accord.

Reactions: 4
I find her so irresponsible, having people writing “lists”, opening up about sexual abuse and mental health issues and then asking people to comment and give advices. This is serious issues that should be handled carefully and by professionals.

Reactions: 9
As someone who contributed (AKA wrote the whole bleeping thing) to one of her 'lists', this fills me with rage. She has zero writing skills, zero editorial skills and the emotional intelligence of a crusty sock.

Reactions: 28
As someone who contributed (AKA wrote the whole bleeping thing) to one of her 'lists', this fills me with rage. She has zero writing skills, zero editorial skills and the emotional intelligence of a crusty sock.

And, to my knowledge, has very limited audience in answering children's questions. Many many more experienced (parents) that could have written a book on this topic. The followers will buy though so who gives a toss about quality?

Off the back of the Sali Hughes article I would put money on Clemmie's next stage of 'research' being along the lines of:
'Do you identify with being a troll'
'Have you ever been on Tattle?'
'Would you be open to chatting to me if you've ever written anything about me online'
She's soo predictable.
Also it irks me so much how much she hangs on to her 12 month contract at Facebook, I know loads of people who are contractors at the big tech companies, they don't mention it half as much, embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Ummmm...? Can Clemmie spell irony? I wonder if she paid her to write the list?

375FE948-DECA-40CE-AD32-43133565082D.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did you see the photo of her 00’s throwback, I genuinely can’t work out which one is her 😂

Shock Clemmie’s first parenting hack is smelly, scummy and lazy!! 🤮🤮
Skipping bath time is bleeping lazy and grim🤢 kids up until they are potty trained are sitting in their own poo and urine most of the day. Then there’s the messy play, food and milk spillages! Bath time doesn’t take long at all and should just be a part of the nightly routine

Clemmie asking all about racism and the conversations we should have when she stayed quiet about her own mate. She’s such an idiot.
Its really laughable that she has the audacity to ask this, when she couldn’t even confront her namesake🙄
Also proves she took no notice of the BLM movement over the summer, and all the accounts that were pretty much giving people free educational tools.
She’s an absolute head and I can’t stand her

I thought so, too! I came on here to see if anyone was discussing this - no mention on Clemmie’s Insta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.