Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For gods sake. Her latest story. Actually asking her followers what her niche should be!!!! “What would you like to hear more of?” Why Clemmie? Because you can’t be bothered to think of content yourself?! I’m actually baffled as to how she makes a living out of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So funny she asked who’s interested in hearing about her fitness and almost 50% saying no it’s boring and she still carries on talking about it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So funny she asked who’s interested in hearing about her fitness and almost 50% saying no it’s boring and she still carries on talking about it 😅
I was straight in there with a no!

Nothing bores me more than listening to people talk about fitness!

Reactions: 6
Tempted to comment “cleaning” into her content recommendations box. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For gods sake. Her latest story. Actually asking her followers what her niche should be!!!! “What would you like to hear more of?” Why Clemmie? Because you can’t be bothered to think of content yourself?! I’m actually baffled as to how she makes a living out of this!
Chancer. Her account is so hotch potch random. She'd be better working out what she is best at and being more 'expert' about it. The way she just threw words out there shows very little real investment from her in any of it.

Reactions: 3
It reminds me of the dark period of 2018 when I followed Rebecca Meldrum. Had no bleeping clue what she was doing, kept putting out polls and then ignoring the responses and just generally talking tit. Although to be fair Rebecca was easier to listen to and stopped pretending she was working in her home and working by going to get her nails done and working by getting her hair bleached, and her husband went back to actual work.
Ben must literally want to slap her with a Higgedy quiche. Imagine looking after 3 kids and doing the house while your partner asked questions on stories and stole other people’s words to make money. It’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It reminds me of the dark period of 2018 when I followed Rebecca Meldrum. Had no bleeping clue what she was doing, kept putting out polls and then ignoring the responses and just generally talking tit. Although to be fair Rebecca was easier to listen to and stopped pretending she was working in her home and working by going to get her nails done and working by getting her hair bleached, and her husband went back to actual work.
Ben must literally want to slap her with a Higgedy quiche. Imagine looking after 3 kids and doing the house while your partner asked questions on stories and stole other people’s words to make money. It’s weird.
Sorry, her husband doesn't work (house husband etc)? so they are reliant on one income which is hers.....?! how much is she making?!

Reactions: 2
Sorry, her husband doesn't work (house husband etc)? so they are reliant on one income which is hers.....?! how much is she making?!
I’ve no clue but she is the working parent and him the stay at home parent. He either left his job or his contract ran out.

She’s never had a USP though.
Except being a ‘curator’ of other people’s exploited work and hoping that enough people mistake her for the other Clemmie.

Reactions: 5
She’s never had a USP though.
Except being a ‘curator’ of other people’s exploited work and hoping that enough people mistake her for the other Clemmie.
😂 probs not hoping for that last point quite so much now, racism associated idiots who slag off their husband are not so good for business...

Reactions: 3
The last photo on her stories of her sitting without the bolster next to the other 2 women perfectly sums up who she is.

She’s wearing clothes that I would have worn in the early 90’s as a small child with no choice. The other 2 women look so well dressed and honestly look like they’re there to babysit her.

She does not belong.

I followed her in the fog of maternity leave and unfollwed when I realised it wasn't doing me any good, but how did she get to be in an influencer in the first place was it just right place right time?

Reactions: 4
I followed her in the fog of maternity leave and unfollwed when I realised it wasn't doing me any good, but how did she get to be in an influencer in the first place was it just right place right time?
100% that. Her, MOD, DLAM all got insta fame through mothers meetings they rode on that wave together so it could have been anyone really as there’s nothing special about any of them, just right place right time.

I unfollowed a while back when I had an instahunmum clear out. The glasses, talking to camera, waffle, whilst twirling her hair felt very Clemmie the original esq - can’t help feel like she’s trying to fill the void - yawn! None of these woman are original, groundbreaking or interesting - how on earth does she make a living?

Reactions: 4
WHY CAN’T SHE WEAR FULL LENGTH TROUSERS? Why does she have to pull her cartoon socks all the way up to cover her bare legs? Why is she like this? Why doesn’t she understand that she doesn’t look respectable in those clothes? Why do I have so many questions?! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WHY CAN’T SHE WEAR FULL LENGTH TROUSERS? Why does she have to pull her cartoon socks all the way up to cover her bare legs? Why is she like this? Why doesn’t she understand that she doesn’t look respectable in those clothes? Why do I have so many questions?! Lol
Oh my god. THANK YOU!! I actually laughed out loud! She looks like a child - imagine dressing like that for work! For a meeting! Wow, she’s a joke.

I think CT is a funny one really; I mean, she’s labelled as an influencer but she’s not I don’t think. She likes the label and thinks she’s one, but I’d be really surprised if she has influenced anyone to buy something.

I think CT is a funny one really; I mean, she’s labelled as an influencer but she’s not I don’t think. She likes the label and thinks she’s one, but I’d be really surprised if she has influenced anyone to buy something.
She influenced me to buy some bleach to bleach my eyeballs after the ‘skiddy knickers’ post.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.