Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the way she asks, it just comes across as so flippant and insensitive. And if she's going to do this she should at least put a disclaimer under every story as to what it's being used for as well.
Lol! You are giving her way too much credit .. she isnt that bright .. all she cares is about the £££. Clemmie if you read this please thank tattle for making you a little more human towards those who you should thank as your source of income.

Reactions: 1
“Been researching...”

I’m a journalist, and I have a podcast; I honestly could not have felt angrier at this caption.

She depends completely on her followers as researchers, I’m blown away by how she handles all of this considering she’s now revealed the podcast is one of her main sources of income.

On the one hand the story questions must drum up some interest in the pod, but on the other it just strikes me as the laziest, least effort way, of going about things. Drives me nuts!!!!

*I say it must drum up interest, a few times there have been pods where I’ve thought, “that could be interesting”, but duck me, the thought of listening to her bleeping voice, no chance!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
And finishing off her ‘research’ for her podcast by sharing some food a brand has kindly sent her (of course not tagging as gifted) there’s no thought in anything she does.
With a quick "sending love to Australia" story in the middle - I'm sure they appreciate it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
“Been researching...”

I’m a journalist, and I have a podcast; I honestly could not have felt angrier at this caption.

She depends completely on her followers as researchers, I’m blown away by how she handles all of this considering she’s now revealed the podcast is one of her main sources of income.

On the one hand the story questions must drum up some interest in the pod, but on the other it just strikes me as the laziest, least effort way, of going about things. Drives me nuts!!!!

*I say it must drum up interest, a few times there have been pods where I’ve thought, “that could be interesting”, but duck me, the thought of listening to her bleeping voice, no chance!!!
Completely agree. She is not doing research. It's so lazy and exploitative. Did she even get permission to share that DM?!

Reactions: 2
With a quick "sending love to Australia" story in the middle - I'm sure they appreciate it 🙄
No clue huh! Here's my freebie straight after the awful Australian photo. So insincere. Bet she hasn't donated to help.

She’s so tone deaf and clueless. She obviously doesn’t think her content through at all - there’s no care or planning. A token: “Sending love to Australia”, back to back with a “look at this free tit I’ve been given” post. I mean, how dense do you have to be not to realise that’s a bit tasteless?
It’s like the sleeping bag all over again.

Reactions: 12
She’s such a joke I’m obsessed!! 😅Nathan Barley of Peckham. Don’t think her career will go much further you can only get so far scrounging & being slipping, treating people badly (those who write her lists etc) until people twig and say no more.

She’s not sober she’s teetotal.

Her money troubles were not as bad as she’s making out. Anything for content.

She’s trying to be a cool millennial posting about charities and sourdough and not drinking and wearing a beanie but she must be almost 40. Suprised she’s rode this insta hun wave this long most have given up and got a real job.

* being sloppy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s such a joke I’m obsessed!! 😅Nathan Barley of Peckham. Don’t think her career will go much further you can only get so far scrounging & being slipping, treating people badly (those who write her lists etc) until people twig and say no more.

She’s not sober she’s teetotal.

Her money troubles were not as bad as she’s making out. Anything for content.

She’s trying to be a cool millennial posting about charities and sourdough and not drinking and wearing a beanie but she must be almost 40. Suprised she’s rode this insta hun wave this long most have given up and got a real job.

* being sloppy
I can't believe if someone had been in such a traumatic financial situation as she describes she and her family went through that she would still be this bad with money budgeting (referring to her recent stories about it being a weak spot). Seriously. You'd be making sure you were on it after an experience like that.

Reactions: 5
Also have you ever seen anyone take as many holidays and weekends away? If someone has the money for it - go for it - but she's doing that at the same time as saying "I'm going to get on top of my finances".
She's also buying Gousto (one of them is a SAHP with two kids in school. If they can't cobble together a basic meal each night then God help them). And buying expensive clothes and Bobbi Brown make up. And paying people to book her holidays. And shopping at Waitrose/Ocado. And driving a Range Rover.
I stress that none of these are bad things to do (apart from the 4x4 in a city...) If you can afford it. So can she? Or can't she? Does my head in. How can someone like her earn nearly 100k a year? Absolutely astonishing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also have you ever seen anyone take as many holidays and weekends away? If someone has the money for it - go for it - but she's doing that at the same time as saying "I'm going to get on top of my finances".
She's also buying Gousto (one of them is a SAHP with two kids in school. If they can't cobble together a basic meal each night then God help them). And buying expensive clothes and Bobbi Brown make up. And paying people to book her holidays. And shopping at Waitrose/Ocado. And driving a Range Rover.
I stress that none of these are bad things to do (apart from the 4x4 in a city...) If you can afford it. So can she? Or can't she? Does my head in. How can someone like her earn nearly 100k a year? Absolutely astonishing.
I don’t mean to split hairs, but they actually drive an old Freelander, still equally silly to drive in London.

Steady on mentioning her car - she will be on the beg for a new one soon, or tagging manufacturers.

• Haha
Soooo many typos. For duck’s sake.
Didn’t that Esther Coren piece about influencing in the Times 2 say that all content must be signed off by the brand first? I can’t imagine NatWest signing off on a stained hoodie and year 6 spelling.

Reactions: 7
I was also shocked by the grubby looking hoodie and was distracted by trying to read the text on it. The filming was terrible. The typos. The lack of sincerity in the voice. Such a bizarre choice by NatWest. Why not go for someone who has a more solid financial or social background?

Reactions: 6
Hiya new to this thread
So i know she was caught using this site
So why is she going on like nothing has happened she has not even addressed it fron what ive seen

Who called the ad on finances after she started asking about them? It really is all a bit of a shambles

Reactions: 11
The stained top, grabbing at her ear, muffled sound, terrible spelling, effected? And grammar....how tit that was.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.