Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think CT is a funny one really; I mean, she’s labelled as an influencer but she’s not I don’t think. She likes the label and thinks she’s one, but I’d be really surprised if she has influenced anyone to buy something.
She influenced me to clean my house more.

just because I don’t want it to look remotely like hers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must be nice to arrange to have a week off whenever you get your period 🙄🙄🙄
This me rage (PMS week and all that)

I have endometriosis so a week off during my period would be heaven but unfortunately, I have to work and look after my children.

She just doesn’t get it does she? She’s so out of touch

Reactions: 7
If you look at her diary post today you’ll see how one works influencing to support your family. Not a huge amount of schedule going on.
And I can’t believe no one has mentioned her PUTTING HER PERIOD ON HER CALENDAR. And sharing it. (I realise you have now, I posted this on the wrong thread hours ago 🤦🏻‍♀️😂)
Dear god. Does she add in when Ben’s horniest? Jesus. Can you imagine lightening your schedule as you might get your period? Thank god she has that luxury!!!

This me rage (PMS week and all that)

I have endometriosis so a week off during my period would be heaven but unfortunately, I have to work and look after my children.

She just doesn’t get it does she? She’s so out of touch
I have Endo too and if often lasts all month. It’s horrendous.

Reactions: 4
Must be nice to arrange to have a week off whenever you get your period 🙄🙄🙄
This made me howl too - I also have endometriosis. Can you imagine if I called in sick to work!? (I’m a teacher). Sorry guys, have PMT so I need to lighten my schedule a bit.... can you cover my lessons for today, I might get in a bit of a rage. 🙄 Give me strength.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If you look at her diary post today you’ll see how one works influencing to support your family. Not a huge amount of schedule going on.
And I can’t believe no one has mentioned her PUTTING HER PERIOD ON HER CALENDAR. And sharing it. (I realise you have now, I posted this on the wrong thread hours ago 🤦🏻‍♀️😂)
Dear god. Does she add in when Ben’s horniest? Jesus. Can you imagine lightening your schedule as you might get your period? Thank god she has that luxury!!!

I have Endo too and if often lasts all month. It’s horrendous.
bleeping tit isn’t it? Luckily I’ve not had a bad flare up for a while and it’s been pretty mild compared to what it used to be but it’s still a bloody struggle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s so desperate to be a millennial hipster always blaming the moon if she’s having a bad day she talks so much tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster

Is the TY in her calendar an abbreviation for The Yard - where she works out? That's a lot of fitness time for the main bread winner - and about the only regular gig she has going.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god. THANK YOU!! I actually laughed out loud! She looks like a child - imagine dressing like that for work! For a meeting! Wow, she’s a joke.
Maybe she thinks she looks hip and edgy
... I work on the edges of shoreditch..its how most of the young people who work there dress....they look like theyve just rolled out of bed in their pjs..right bunch of scuffs

Reactions: 2
She’s scheduled PMT in on her calendar?! What an absolute idiot. I imagine her being really passive aggressive to Ben about being the breadwinner

• Heart
  • Haha
CT is jumping on the bandwagon with the PMT thing. Maisie Hill (the author of Period Power who was on Abdicated Clemmie’s podcast talking about how she refused all scans in pregnancy) plans her whole month around her period. I read somewhere about her booking a hotel stay for day 1 of her cycle, away from her boyfriend and child, to “just bleed” - such pretence nonsense. Imagine how complicated planning one’s life would become, what with monthly periods AND full moons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
CT is jumping on the bandwagon with the PMT thing. Maisie Hill (the author of Period Power who was on Abdicated Clemmie’s podcast talking about how she refused all scans in pregnancy) plans her whole month around her period. I read somewhere about her booking a hotel stay for day 1 of her cycle, away from her boyfriend and child, to “just bleed” - such pretence nonsense. Imagine how complicated planning one’s life would become, what with monthly periods AND full moons.
“just bleed” what a weirdo. Am I missing something regarding all this period stuff. I understand if people have endometriosis etc but my periods are just standard and really doesn’t effect my life in any way.

It’s so funny that she tells us where her outfit is from when it’s so awful and uninspired. It’s almost like it’s some complicated satire on influencer culture (or a cry for new free trousers)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe I’m even saying this but I get the period thing a little bit. Arghhh I hate myself for ‘aligning’ with budget Clemmie in any way, but yeah. What she fails to understand though, is that most of us don’t have the flexibility of work and home life that allows us to just switch off or schedule around periods. Most people have actual employers who want bums on seats. Me, personally, I have horrific periods (yes I’ve seen doctors). As I’m quite lucky and have a niche job (I’m not an influencer ffs), I have a pretty flexible role. So I won’t schedule myself in to do presentations or big meetings etc during my period because I have to stand up, and if I’m on my period I feel bloody awful and weak and have to go to the toilet every ten minutes. I always have lots of work to do from home so I tend to schedule that in on period days. Lucky me! I deliberately booked to take my kids ice skating on a date that didn’t coincide with my period. All of that kind of thing. But I would never be so stupidly short sighted as to casually recommend other women just sign off on period days! And going to a hotel. Goodness me, how ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
She's just done a talking post about not drinking and I though she came across better than she has most of the time recently. Bit less try hard. Bit less 'im sober' and more honest that she wasn't really drinking much but how it made her feel. I found it quite interesting and not annoying.

Reactions: 1
I still find her 'not drinking' content a bit preachy and a bit privileged... But that's maybe because I'm self conscious that I drink too much and for the 'wrong' reasons sometimes. But agreed - she came across better than in previous posts.

Reactions: 9
I still find her 'not drinking' content a bit preachy and a bit privileged... But that's maybe because I'm self conscious that I drink too much and for the 'wrong' reasons sometimes. But agreed - she came across better than in previous posts.
Don’t feel bad. I was moderate “wrong reason” drinker but now broadly teetotal due to exhaustion, poor sleep and needing to get up at 6am.

But it doesn’t make me a better person if anything I’m more stressed as I don’t have any PM release. In the mornings I feel better than I did but I still feel godawful and shattered!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.