Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh, her garbled talking drives me potty, she can't even enunciate her own mother of all lists brand name properly. How, how, how does she get employed for hosting events?
And the spelling and grammar, still! On an ad, and for a serious topic such as abuse. So offensive, no excuses.

Reactions: 8
This makes me so angry.

Financial abuse is an extremely sensitive topic and is always wrapped up in coercive control and other psychological abuse. It’s a domestic violence issue and she’s just phoned in some crappy content in between browsing Rightmove while sat in her stained tracksuit.

The lack of professionalism is offensive to the audience. Especially when the audience is intended to be vulnerable women.

I mean, her old job was literally making adverts. How can she be so bad at it?

Reactions: 14
How hard is it to use a half decent camera (I'm sure my work iPhone 6 is better quality than whatever she used), edit it properly (even something free like Kinemaster on a phone would be a million times better; though as we all know she has a Mac so no excuses) speak clearly and authoritatively and then get the text proofread by the client - especially if you know that you tend to make errors. It's not hard (I'm an ex-journalist working in PR and marketing - it's the sort of job I'd expect recent graduates just starting out in the field to be able to do in their sleep when they first start working for me). It's not even an ad for something frivolous - it's about abuse! Really, really odd choice from NatWest and I'd be really unimpressed if I was the client and that's what I had paid her for.

Reactions: 8
Re her crap ads, I wrote to Beija
Lingerie to ask them which ‘influencers’ they have gifted their products to, as she is one of them. Their email is [email protected].

Reactions: 1
Her bio states in the top line - Broadcast and Media Production Company. 🙄

Ya couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her bio states in the top line - Broadcast and Media Production Company. 🙄

Ya couldn’t make it up.
Absolutely awful, how on earth does and brand give her money? She is thoroughly unprofessional, no matter the topic! I can’t believe they survive solely on her salary...there must be some parental funding surely? She’s a total mess

Reactions: 2
What a random choice she is. Yeah she's struggled with finances but that's due to her being an idiot, she's never once mentioned being a victim of domestic abuse and therefore can't really relate to the content she's covering. It's a really sensitive subject for many (including me) and I really don't think it's appropriate, she's so so clearly only doing it for money. I watched a couple of stories and had to stop, she sounds so uninterested in what she's saying 😡

Reactions: 11
It’s here on Tattle that I read that Influencers (shudder....that word used as like a job title 🤦🏼‍♀️) actually ring up places (probably email too no doubt, I mean who uses phones now) and they ask to promote them. I’d previously assumed the “brands” sought these people out, but it’s more often the other way around. So she’s probably read on someone else’s page about this and decided to jump on it (as she does) and contacted some low level Natwester who has agreed to pay her for some Insta coverage.

It’s here on Tattle that I read that Influencers (shudder....that word used as like a job title 🤦🏼‍♀️) actually ring up places (probably email too no doubt, I mean who uses phones now) and they ask to promote them. I’d previously assumed the “brands” sought these people out, but it’s more often the other way around. So she’s probably read on someone else’s page about this and decided to jump on it (as she does) and contacted some low level Natwester who has agreed to pay her for some Insta coverage.
The Frugality did something recently, but not including financial abuse.

And no acknowledgement/engagement with the couple of people who shared in the comments that they had been affected. Guess she wasn't paid to do that...

Reactions: 4
In her stories she was kicked out of the house by her husband. But managed to share a tagged Higgedy pie with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.