Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a quick search for the yard at Peckham. Basic CrossFit membership is £140 a month!!!! That's almost £300 for both of them. Probs £250 joint membership. She's so entitled it's laughable

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Imaging getting that scruffy person who has so little regard for anything and lacks any attention to detail to run an event. It’s laughable that it can be suggested that’s a source of income.
I remember when she did her first “lists” event. No goodie bags. No food. Loads of booze (people commented too much) she got there about half an hour before it was due to start- and I think somebody commented that there was no microphone either. Yep, I’d definitely have her organise my event 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How old is she ?? I have been trying to figure it out for ages and cant, her toddler dress sense confuses me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone was asking about her house. I've turned stalker (joke, her house is distinctive and I found it when it was for sale and remembered the road name for a particular reason...) Rightmove lists them as having bought it for around the 485k mark at the end of 2013. That was before it was extended. Zoopla now suggests the market rate is somewhere north of 875k (obviously, it's only worth what someone will pay for it - could be lots less, could be lots more).
The point is, claiming to have "lost" money on a house because you have to reduce its asking price is only accurate if you buy solely as an investment (not a home) AND you sell it for less than you bought it for plus the fees and costs of renovations etc. Even allowing for a huge renovation budget of 200k (I know a few people who have renovated in London in the last year or two... I'd be surprised if it was much more than half that amount IRL but we know she's crap with money...) and for the bottom end of Zoopla's suggested market value, they'll have still made a packet of profit on that house when they come to sell - almost as much as my whole house would sell for.
The whole situation is laughable at best and offensive at worst. How anyone can live on London - on Peckham of all places - in an almost £1m house that they own in their 30s when they piss about on Instagram for a living (and do that in a totally slapdash manner) and not see the phenomenal privilege they have astonishes me. Absolute fool.

Seriously?! I’d honestly add on another 10 years
I'm the same age as her, and a lot of my peers seem to have aged rapidly in the last couple of years. Anecdotally, it tends to be the people I know who've had plenty of hot or ski holidays and had a lot of sun damage who look the oldest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I thought she was 37 like FOD is. She always looked tanned so i would hazard a guess she’s a sun worshipper.

Reactions: 1
She is just so fricking lazy, do all the people who answer these things know she's literally just making money off their answers?!
Someone ask if she'll pay for their answer 😂

Reactions: 4
She is just so fricking lazy, do all the people who answer these things know she's literally just making money off their answers?!
Someone ask if she'll pay for their answer 😂
Like she pays someone to find her next vacation spot 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s beyond crass, she’s insensitive and doesn’t give a shiny shite about the feelings of those opening up to her .

Reactions: 2
And finishing off her ‘research’ for her podcast by sharing some food a brand has kindly sent her (of course not tagging as gifted) there’s no thought in anything she does.

She's basically asking people to do her homework for her, why on earth are people answering these stories? It's so painfully clear that she doesn't give a tit about anyone who has been through this 😡

Reactions: 5
It's the way she asks, it just comes across as so flippant and insensitive. And if she's going to do this she should at least put a disclaimer under every story as to what it's being used for as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.