Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen CT is interviewing Alain de Botton tomorrow. He’s an intellectual giant - how on earth is that tone deaf conversation going to go?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Just seen CT is interviewing Alain de Botton tomorrow. He’s an intellectual giant - how on earth is that tone deaf conversation going to go?
It's alright, she'll have read all his books, read around the subject by checking out other philosophers, and have copious research notes ....oh, no, wait. She's doing her research by insta story polls again. Imagine getting a podcast just because you sold your family's privacy on social media....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw it advertised online, don’t know if it’s against the rules to share the link though? I saw it on nested.com.
I just had a look god that courtyard garden is depressing! 😂 London prices are ridiculous. Always almost didn’t recognise the place as it was so neat and tidy 😂

She is taking the piss with that latest post isn’t she?! “You weren’t there Mummy, you were working” errrrrrr you don’t even go to an office regularly and your child is with a stay at home parent. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.