Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do ads pay? They have a mortgage and 3 kids to raise in London and neither of them have a solid job.

Reactions: 1
Talking internally is not speaking out?!?!

Bloody hell, what a twattish comment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking internally? That’s called ‘thinking’ isn’t it?

She is friends with that Kirsti from Grlpwrgang too who has just been exposed for not paying and silencing a WOC (see @ellesschar ‘s insta account for details)

Reactions: 6
A very me, me, me comment. In the same vein as DLAM.

I also wonder of Clemmie is worried about compensating her writers and podcast guests? We know she doesn't pay her list writers, but I imagine some guests get paid and others don't.

Reactions: 2
But I swear her husband is still friends with Simon as he comments on Ben's recent insta posts🤔🤔🤔 for me if I had a massive fallout with our family friends as major as what Mod did my husband won't be friends with them either 🤷🏽‍♀️

If someone makes a very public comment, budget Clem, it’s not in anyone’s best interests to react to that comment internally.

Makes you as guilty as her. That’s silencing. And as we all now know silence is violence.

Reactions: 4
Poor Telford is all over the place. Now trying to convince us that we should spend less time on instagram. Did she forget that she chose to rely on Instagram for money ? What’s the plan ? And then talking about influencers pay gap 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She's always all over the place. She's desperate to fill every niche. And desperate to get the glory Mod and Candice get/got

Poor Telford is all over the place. Now trying to convince us that we should spend less time on instagram. Did she forget that she chose to rely on Instagram for money ? What’s the plan ? And then talking about influencers pay gap 🤦‍♀️
Such unusual behaviour especially when it seems best engagement is after 7pm and surely that is what she needs to make money. I am glad she is not in charge of my family finances or my main breadwinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god. Someone please message her that. 🤦‍♀️ You can't call people yardies!

Reactions: 5
She is a good example of showing where privilege can get you. So unaware and thick.

Their gym has a crèche from memory. God I shouldn’t know that. Barely followed her. Unfollowed months ago

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.