Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18DD6DF7-F800-492D-A3DE-165CF9B56465.png

Another undisclosed advert. Sigh. It’s getting bloody boring now.
Clemmie companies don’t just randomly send you stuff out of the goodness of their heart. It’s because they want you to promote it. When you then put a picture of it in your stories it’s called an advert.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 38746
Another undisclosed advert. Sigh. It’s getting bloody boring now.
Clemmie companies don’t just randomly send you stuff out of the goodness of their heart. It’s because they want you to promote it. When you then put a picture of it in your stories it’s called an advert.
Also, have you seen her post telling us all how good Kiddielicious snacks are? Come on Clemmie...clearly you’re looking for freebies or a sponsorship from a reputable brand like your annoying mates (you’re still the only one to advertise laxatives!) too obvious and desperate.

Reactions: 6
Even if she wasn't paid to show them and just sent them for free she should have tagged it 'Gift' - has she?

Reactions: 1
C438E970-1F32-4175-8265-605E6975B6FF.jpeg

Who does she think she is, Frida Kahlo? 😰😂 I would be mortified if my sister showed up like that to my wedding

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s such an attention seeker 🙄, even when teetotal she still looks like a wino 😂

Reactions: 2
Style me Sunday wore something very similar a couple of weeks back..
Yes she did. I didn’t like that either.

The shoes? Not bad. the dress? alright if she must. The flower arrangement adorning her head? hell to the no.

But each to their own I suppose. It’s not me that’ll have the migraine from hell carrying around half of Kew Gardens around on my swede.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t chose it for myself but I think she looks lovely .

I’ll get my coat.
It’s not my taste, but I always say wear what you like. It kind of works and fair play to her. She’s not trying to sell awful clothes to us, it’s an outfit she has chosen presumably because she likes it. If everyone dressed the same it would be a boring place.

Reactions: 8
Ok I'm not a follower of fashion but I always thought bags and shoes should match especially for a wedding .