Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CT came and spoke at an event I was running. She arrived 30 seconds before she was due to speak, threw down her bag and coat and went on stage. Afterwards she couldn’t find her bag, it was this tiny little thing. She was in an absolute state, going on and on about how her whole life was in that bag. We eventually found it down the bag of some chairs but the event was in a pub and anyone could have taken it. If she’d arrived on time like we asked (the pub is less than 3 minutes from her front door) we could have organised a place for her things.
This is EXACTLY as I imagine her to be. Basically a mess. We all have “chaotic” lives but guess what? We’re adults and we manage it all- without losing expensive rings and leaving doors unlocked. We also manage to do our laundry without the need to photograph it first. I still feel sick at those pics 🤮!!

Reactions: 7
HELL it’s only Tuesday lunch time and she reported to police late Sunday night???! Give them a chance and yes they do have bigger fish to fry. She is odious and everything that is wrong with people nowadays wants everything now and can’t wait.
Also her fake “eco” persona, using that laundry egg and all the other things she posted like that is fake as tit. She only cares about the planet if it looks good on her. She’s so cringe I don’t know how she’s come this far without people seeing through her like candice braithwaite

Also “wedding band wasn’t returned but we were going to renew our vows next year so maybe it’s a sign” ???! A sign?? A sign to jewellery makers to send her a free ring?? I really hate this woman

Reactions: 16
Of course it sounded like you were trying to jump the queue. The rings have been found, can they just not wait.

Reactions: 4
Of course it sounded like you were trying to jump the queue. The rings have been found, can they just not wait.
I understand she will be desperate to have it back, but considering how incredibly lucky she is to be able to get them back at all, you'd think she could exercise some patience.

Reactions: 3
I understand she will be desperate to have it back, but considering how incredibly lucky she is to be able to get them back at all, you'd think she could exercise some patience.
Exactly but I suppose they think they are important.

Reactions: 2
The thing is, the pawnbroker will have paid out for that ring, probably quite a lot given the size of the diamonds. There’s a process to go through with the police etc to get something back from a pawnbroker that they’ve bought in supposed good faith. I know this because it happened to me years ago with an item of jewellery. It was returned eventually but was on some kind of hold until proved it was mine/police reports produced, and the PB themselves were looking at a charge of handling stolen goods. I didn’t just walk in there, find, and walk out with my gold. Something doesn’t look right to me.

Reactions: 1
I live in the same area and am shocked by this whole incident.

Shocked that she'd leave an expensive buggy visible in a car when it's well known that these thefts happen regularly.

Shocked she left her rings in her purse, and in the buggy. I know we all make mistakes but that is juts asking for trouble. And then leaving the car unlocked... ffs.

Shocked she even tried to jump the queue with the police by using her Insta following.... which is exactly what she was doing. Violent crime is high here. Kids stab each other. There have been brutal cuts to the police (which, btw, are probably what her family voted for. I'd wager they are all Tory). Of course gettig your stolen diamonds, that were nicked FROM AN UNLOCKED CAR, is not their priority.

She is such an awful woman

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but even victims of violent and traumatic crime often have to wait to have their cases sorted (and a lot longer than she has waited) can you bleeping imagine the urgent cases pouring in right now in Peckham? Ffs. Yet again so out of touch.

Reactions: 9
Also she was at a photoshoot for girl vs cancer, and she is worried about getting her jewellery back.

She needs to live in the real world and see there is more important things going on in this world.

Reactions: 7
It’s ok cos they had a financial crisis so now she can empathise with the poor people she sees on the bus.

• Haha
It’s ok cos they had a financial crisis so now she can empathise with the poor people she sees on the bus.
That was one of the most vile things I'd ever read. She lives in an incredibly deprived area. Some of the folks she sees on the bus won't be able to feed their kids and will be working three jobs. She just couldn't buy brand name baked beans and felt awkward splitting the bill on nights out.

Also what kind of idiot needs a 'financial crisis' in order to empathise with people in poverty.

She's a patronising idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely no filters - her Instastory, who else would Instastory their child sitting in the bathroom beside an open over-flowing bin, complete with an obviously worn nappy on top. Manky.

Reactions: 2
She’s absolutely no filters - her Instastory, who else would Instastory their child sitting in the bathroom beside an open over-flowing bin, complete with an obviously worn nappy on top. Manky.
Nooooo! When was this? She’s so dirty!!!!! 🤮 who puts nappies in a bathroom bin anyway?!! She’s vile.

Nooooo! When was this? She’s so dirty!!!!! 🤮 who puts nappies in a bathroom bin anyway?!! She’s vile.
It’s gone now from her Instastories - she originally posted it this morning - a picture of Greta sitting under the sink reading a book beside the overflowing bin. Truly disgusting - the bin, not her daughter.

Reactions: 3
Guys, just an FYI if you want to bag yourself some of CT’s skanky, manky, crusty freebie handmedowns set your alarm for 7.30pm and go to Pre Loved Designer sale 🤢

• Sick
Guys, just an FYI if you want to bag yourself some of CT’s skanky, manky, crusty freebie handmedowns set your alarm for 7.30pm and go to Pre Loved Designer sale 🤢
Might be worth it just on the off chance she left a fifty pound note in one of the pockets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is EXACTLY as I imagine her to be. Basically a mess. We all have “chaotic” lives but guess what? We’re adults and we manage it all- without losing expensive rings and leaving doors unlocked. We also manage to do our laundry without the need to photograph it first. I still feel sick at those pics 🤮!!
What photos? I’ve missed the goss here. I’m new to CT