Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m side eyeing this whole thing now. How convenient that she got it back 🙃
I don’t believe Clemmie has the nerve to try to deceive her followers by pulling a fast one . I absolutely do believe they are a pair of dopey buggers who would unintentionally leave wallets and expensive jewellery in an unlocked car ......because they are careless and disorganised and I do judge them for it.

Reactions: 7
Probably found it under the pile of laundry. She admitted life was chaotic so probabky never really lost them. Put a wash on et voila there they were on that skanky floor
Well yes because why is she asking what the pawnbrokers would have done? Surely she just asked them herself?

Reactions: 2
It’s ALL for the gram. Bet she storied the update before she told her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe Clemmie has the nerve to try to deceive her followers by pulling a fast one . I absolutely do believe they are a pair of dopey buggers who would unintentionally leave wallets and expensive jewellery in an unlocked car ......because they are careless and disorganised and I do judge them for it.
This- I don’t think she would deceive over something like this, just disorganised and sloppy. Glad she’s found them though.

Reactions: 4
I’m more concerned at how gross the poor dogs water bowl was? It was manky and actually there was no water in it. So not only is your daughter drinking from a disgusting water bowl but your dog is and there’s hardly any water for him either!

Reactions: 3
So she’s still lost her wedding ring, but she’s taken it as a sign they must have a vow renewal for their 10th wedding anniversary, they goes on to slag off the kids for their “stresses”.

Plenty of engagement in a vow renewal 🙄

Wait a second... how did she get the ring back?

So the thief pawned it locally, she just happened to call them and ask if anyone had pawned a distinctive ring, and she gets to take it off the pawnbrokers’ hands? As easy as that? I don’t get it.

its a little surprising that she’s managed to track them down and have them handed over to her so quickly!

Reactions: 2
its a little surprising that she’s managed to track them down and have them handed over to her so quickly!
I think they had shared details with all local pawnbrokers. Somebody tried to sell it so the shop knew it was stolen and contacted the police first and then her to let her know. She has had to go to police to collect.

Reactions: 1
People had told her to take pictures of the rings to local pawnbrokers. The pawnbrokers reported the rings to the police when they came in. She hasn't got the rings back yet, just knows they have been handed in to police.
Wait a second... how did she get the ring back?

So the thief pawned it locally, she just happened to call them and ask if anyone had pawned a distinctive ring, and she gets to take it off the pawnbrokers’ hands? As easy as that? I don’t get it.
People had told her to take pictures of the rings to local pawnbrokers. The pawnbrokers reported the rings to the police when they came in. She hasn't got the rings back yet, just knows they have been handed in to police.

Thanks for explaining. I was just trying to imagine a scenario where the pawnbrokers were able to seize the ring without an almighty fight kicking off with the thieves. Presumably they ran off as soon as the word “police” was mentioned?

Remember when the Telfords hit rock bottom and were in a so called “debt crisis”. Guess she could have sold off the ring then rather than expecting friends and family to bail her out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when the Telfords hit rock bottom and were in a so called “debt crisis”. Guess she could have sold off the ring then rather than expecting friends and family to bail her out 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeh they could also have just sold their 1million pound house in Peckham (especially as the market was much more buoyant back then). The “financial crisis” debacle is when I stopped following her. Ridiculous to describe it as a “crisis” when she has so many assets and rich family who just loaned them the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeh they could also have just sold their 1million pound house in Peckham (especially as the market was much more buoyant back then). The “financial crisis” debacle is when I stopped following her. Ridiculous to describe it as a “crisis” when she has so many assets and rich family who just loaned them the money.
People like her who claim debt crisis, you tend to find it's all relative and to them a crisis is having to shop at Aldi rather than have Ocado deliver.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree about the house. In the financial crisis post she wrote, she says she could have sold the house but it was the only security they had in an otherwise tit time or something like that. Which is why I find that whole finance thing with her so annoying. If people had equity with presumably way more than they owed like Clemmie then its not really a crisis. Having to do something you don't want to do - but not a financial crisis!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely agree about the house. In the financial crisis post she wrote, she says she could have sold the house but it was the only security they had in an otherwise tit time or something like that. Which is why I find that whole finance thing with her so annoying. If people had equity with presumably way more than they owed like Clemmie then its not really a crisis. Having to do something you don't want to do - but not a financial crisis!
The whole crisis really pissed me off. Half a year after crying “financial crisis” she went on a 10 day holiday to Thailand and then went on to have another child...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this. The financial crisis was absolute bullshit. A financial crisis isn’t not been able to get an Ocado delivery and not buy your kids tit magazines in the supermarket.
Jetting off to Thailand after announcing her financial crisis list was what made me un follow her as well.
She’s just so un-relatable. I don’t think she realises how lucky they are.

Reactions: 8
CT came and spoke at an event I was running. She arrived 30 seconds before she was due to speak, threw down her bag and coat and went on stage. Afterwards she couldn’t find her bag, it was this tiny little thing. She was in an absolute state, going on and on about how her whole life was in that bag. We eventually found it down the bag of some chairs but the event was in a pub and anyone could have taken it. If she’d arrived on time like we asked (the pub is less than 3 minutes from her front door) we could have organised a place for her things.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
People like her who claim debt crisis, you tend to find it's all relative and to them a crisis is having to shop at Aldi rather than have Ocado deliver.
Reminds me of someone I knew who once cried that they were “skint”.

Her definition of “skint”? Not having £300 left at the end of the month to pour into the savings account 😳