Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit’s ok but the flower crown is tacky. She’s not going to a festival. Maybe if it had been a bit smaller. I like her shoes though.

Reactions: 1
I like the outfit but the crown is too much. It is too attention seeking on what is supposed to be someone else’s special day. I imagine it was a conversation topic on every table

Reactions: 5
I think the outfit is nice, even though it's not something I'd wear myself (wrong colours on me!). The flower crown is a bit much though.

Reactions: 2
I think she looks quite nice but the headband is a bit much! I loved her sister’s outfit though.

Clemmie just looks like she’s led a really hard life, closer to 47 than 37.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I quite liked the dress and headband. I mean, I wouldn't have gone for it, but good for her. People wear big hats or fascinators, I quite liked her for going for it! (never normally like what she wears, don't flame me!)

I love the dress - really suits her, but not the crown. At least it’ll amuse the kids in years to come as to what aunt clem wore to her brothers wedding ...

• Haha
I think she looks nice - I really like the dress. The flower crown is a bit much for me, but it suits her and she looks happy.

I think she looks quite nice but the headband is a bit much! I loved her sister’s outfit though.

Clemmie just looks like she’s led a really hard life, closer to 47 than 37.
Did she say on her sober post that she dabbled in drugs? Or was it just boozing?

Unrelated, but the reaction when a heavy living celeb cops it at a young age always amuses me. David Bowie - all the drugs. Died at 69. Shock! George Michael - all the drugs - dies at 53. Horror!

Richard Adams, a quiet civil servant who wrote watership down - died at 96.

Reactions: 2
She tries so hard to be woke, but she has foot in mouth disease. I dislike her bandwagon jumping on National Suicide Prevention day. The fact that she uses the phrase losing a battle like every illness shows her total lack of awareness. Cancer, mental healthiest not a battle, there is often nothing the individual can do to change the outcome and it puts all the onus on the person suffering.

Reactions: 4
I was distraught when I liked her outfit! She’s so grubby in every sense of the word, but that dress and shoes were great on her. Still looks like she needs a good wash and some decent moisturiser though. Get yourself some extra rich night cream, woman!

Reactions: 6
Certain mental health issues seem to be very on trend at the moment. Raising awareness is great but actually the ‘awareness’ is limited to depression and PND and OCD, never psychosis or personality disorders or conditions which still have a stigma like schizophrenia. The awareness raising is also limited to the Insta-gang ‘feeling grey’ - that isn’t a mental health condition, that’s an everyday emotion, depression can be thoroughly debilitating and the labels the Insta-gang affix to themselves can be disingenuous to real sufferers. Particularly insulting when these ‘revelations’ are so obviously made for engagement.

Disclaimer: I have not been victim to a mental health condition, but do have degree-level awareness, unlike these Insta therapists.

Reactions: 11
You should listen to her podcast today, the person she has on is very uplifting amongst all the Instamum wankiness.

Certain mental health issues seem to be very on trend at the moment. Raising awareness is great but actually the ‘awareness’ is limited to depression and PND and OCD, never psychosis or personality disorders or conditions which still have a stigma like schizophrenia. The awareness raising is also limited to the Insta-gang ‘feeling grey’ - that isn’t a mental health condition, that’s an everyday emotion, depression can be thoroughly debilitating and the labels the Insta-gang affix to themselves can be disingenuous to real sufferers. Particularly insulting when these ‘revelations’ are so obviously made for engagement.

Disclaimer: I have not been victim to a mental health condition, but do have degree-level awareness, unlike these Insta therapists.
This!!! It’s almost as if they’re using this as content because they find it ‘fashionable’ if you know what I mean?

Lusia Zissman said as much on a looselips podcast - how mental health is being bandied about as a fashion accessory, which does a disservice to actual mental health sufferes. it's like bellends referring to 'my OCD' when they mean they prefer a tidy house. Just twats.

Reactions: 12
Clemmie’s ‘street art’ posts are giving me much amusement today though.

Totally agree about the “mental health” trend.

Not to mention that “raising awareness” is lowest common denominator stuff. Lazy, insincere, low effort content for the influencer who wants to make themselves look caring and woke.