Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her list about being in debt was massively insulting and offensive. She concluded by saying she could relate to poor people on the bus because she knew the hardship of feeling nervous when splitting a restaurant bill and having to buy own brand food. Shr has no idea.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why can't these 'influencers' write properly?It's so slapdash and unprofessional. Her latest post needs proofreading before it is posted. Careless and lazy.

Reactions: 5
Clemmie Telford is the biggest beggar of Peckham. She walks about thinking she is famous but people who actually live here curl their toes in cringe at her mere presence. My toe nails curled so much I cut my knees. So embarrasing. I would rather pay for a day caravan park holiday that take her freebie watergate bay weekender because she finds Christmas ‘difficult’. She is the talk of the town. Even people she knows here think she is a mega scrounge it’s got ridiculous. Please get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am SOOO bored of the alcohol free tit.

if she’d clearly had an issue with alcohol before I would applaud her lifestyle choices and have huge respect for being able to talk about it.

However, there’s nothing to suggest any of that so it just feels judgey. I drink, and by many people’s standards I drink a lot. I work in a not dissimilar industry to the one she was in, and yes it’s a big part of my professional life. She makes me feel like I’m a raging alcoholic because of the constant preaching!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I am SOOO bored of the alcohol free tit.

if she’d clearly had an issue with alcohol before I would applaud her lifestyle choices and have huge respect for being able to talk about it.

However, there’s nothing to suggest any of that so it just feels judgey. I drink, and by many people’s standards I drink a lot. I work in a not dissimilar industry to the one she was in, and yes it’s a big part of my professional life. She makes me feel like I’m a raging alcoholic because of the constant preaching!!!
Same here, she really made me feel tit about my drinking. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying a drink but the way she banged on about it, I felt like a full blown alcoholic.

How many more “niches” is she going to try? Surely she realises she scraping the barrel now. Maybe it’s time to give up influencing as a bad job Clemmie hun

Reactions: 4
It annoys me when she refers to herself as ‘sober’.

She isn’t ‘sober’. She is teetotal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It annoys me when she refers to herself as ‘sober’.

She isn’t ‘sober’. She is teetotal.
Exactly!!! As someone with friends who’ve had horrible drying out spells in rehab facilities, have destroyed relationships because of their drinking, found it impossible to hold down jobs... her switching t9 Shloer or whatever the duck it’s called completely trivialises sobriety and the battle it is for some!!!

Reactions: 12
Could she not have Googled how to spell Frida? (And also not dressed up as Frida Kahlo?) It takes literally seconds to google something. She’s the worst.

Reactions: 1
Could she not have Googled how to spell Frida? (And also not dressed up as Frida Kahlo?) It takes literally seconds to google ething. She’s the worst.
One of the reasons I hate fancy dress is the stress I take to make an effort; then you arrive and someone is wearing a flower crown they had lying about claiming to be Frida Kahlo.

Reactions: 1
Embarrassing and so insulting to people with real money issues- maybe she could ask them for some budgeting tips, I'm sure they have much better skills than she has.
I remember when she was moaning about their house not selling, and having to reduce the asking price, and talking about all the money they were losing... FGS, it wasn't like they would have bought it for anywhere near their asking price so weren't losing anything and even accepting a lower offer I'm sure they would have been making a few hundred thousand off it. So fricking greedy and unaware of their massive privilege compared to the majority in this country.
Her comment when someone challenged her and said the housing market is much worse for those at the bottom - 'yeah, it's tit for everyone isn't it'. Nope, it's really not, Clemmie - you are part of the problem, however unintentionally/whether you can do anything about it or not. This one has a massive blindspot when it comes to recognising her privilege, however many podcast episodes she does. Nothing seems to register with her.
If it’s not selling it means it’s overpriced. People can’t bear to admit it; would rather listen to their estate agent who is trying to add on as much as possible. It backfires and doesn’t sell for ages. You’re right, I bet she wouldn’t buy it herself for the price she’s reckoning it’s worth.
Wonder what the pics are like in the advert?!

Reactions: 2