Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Such a passive aggressive response from CT!
Morning all,

New lurker here. Enjoying these honest, upfront chats immensely.

Just wanted to say I don’t think CT gives one stuff about the normals who comment on her page.

When she quite ridiculously left her very expensive and emotionally important wedding and engagement rings in the buggy which was subsequently stolen from her car I felt so sorry for her. She was saying she’ll never see them again and they’d soon be sold at cash converters.

One look at the giant diamonds in her heritage engagement ring told me otherwise. I left comments telling her not to worry and that sort of ring will be flagged up as “dodgy” and she’ll get it back in a few days. She couldn’t even be bothered to like my comments. That’s one press on a screen to say “I’ve seen it, thanks love”.

A few days later...we’ll whodathunkit...the ring is returned. I congratulated her and told her that would happen.

Nothing, nadda, blanked. I unfollowed.

Reactions: 42

Redfraggle

I also had a list published. The formatting I used did not translate to her page and it looked dreadful (and made me look like I didn’t care). She also managed to mis-refer to an important person in the intro which changed the whole premise of what I had written 😔
I had a list published by her about a year ago... she didn’t even reply to me! She’d put a post up asking for lists on a topic that is very personal to me, I was interested in telling my story so I emailed her a draft list with a covering email, she didn’t reply but the next thing I knew my list was published! No warning, no editing or discussion with me! My list mentioned a family member and I hadn’t even spoken to them to ask their permission for the list to go public and CT had published it! She had literally just copied and pasted it from my original email, no formatting, no spell check etc.. it was only a first draft!! But worse than that she didn’t even reply to me or communicate with me in any way to say thank you etc. It was like.. she got what she needed, tick, onto the next!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Listening service for middle class family in 5 star Cornish hotel = well deserved break

Going to the pub on the corner with your baby monitor as working class parents = social outrage

Reactions: 32

judsmum

Chatty Member
Is Mercury still in retrograde? Is the moon full? Is haumea the oval shaped dwarf planet spinning slower than usual? Is Jupiter the cause of the Clemmies no show? Find out on next weeks episode of ‘Fucking everything up and blaming it on the Planetary Bodies’.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Pommes

Chatty Member
Hate all of her sober chat, hasn’t she been pregnant and/or breastfeeding for the best part of the last 6 years, so how much was she really drinking. Just another bandwagon
Yes, this! Three pregnancies in six years plus time trying to conceive plus breastfeeding (if she abstained for that). Bandwagon indeed. She is just trying to use alcohol as a USP.

6A5BF3A0-C7F9-4485-8779-6550F19EB9C9.jpeg

There were rumblings that Clemmie pulled out of Bestival because of the lack of diversity in the lineup. Good on ‘er. And here she is showing them how diversity ought to be done, at her own event earlier this week. Go get ‘em Clemmie!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Wolf359

Chatty Member
It’s like that naked photo she did when she was massively pregnant, sat on the toilet. Because it was “important for people to see what pregnancy looks like”, or something.
Really? I think everyone knows what pregnancy looks like. There are pregnant women walking around in the world every day. Albeit with their clothes on.
It was the implication that somehow being photographed naked and nine months pregnant on the shitter was empowering for ‘the sisterhood’, when really it was just exhibitionism and opportunism. I cringed when I saw it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Han___

Is she seriously asking what people do with their jewellery when they go to the gym “any nifty storage devices”. Leave them at home on your bedside table you fucking moron

• Haha

Sharkbait

CT came and spoke at an event I was running. She arrived 30 seconds before she was due to speak, threw down her bag and coat and went on stage. Afterwards she couldn’t find her bag, it was this tiny little thing. She was in an absolute state, going on and on about how her whole life was in that bag. We eventually found it down the bag of some chairs but the event was in a pub and anyone could have taken it. If she’d arrived on time like we asked (the pub is less than 3 minutes from her front door) we could have organised a place for her things.

• Haha
  • Wow

HAforlyfe

This is my first post but like others I’ve been drawn over in the wake of recent events.

I did a list for Clemmie Telford. It was about my experience with a difficult and highly emotive topic.

She writes a little intro to her lists and in mine she got names wrong (like, totally wrong). She also didn’t communicate much with me despite the high emotion I felt around the topic.

Probably worst of all she recently re-shared it without crediting me or fore-warning me that it would be shared. As it was a difficult topic and I still follow her, I think a heads-up would have been nice as I suddenly saw my face and the title on her stories, two years after writing the list.

Anyway I didn’t really think about how bad it was until I read this thread.

As for why I wrote it - it’s a difficult subject, about a difficult time in my life, it was cathartic and I also wanted to help break down some stigmas.

• Wow
  • Sad

Greygoose

'due to personal reasons' that woman is an embarrassment! After publicly begging for a £1000 sleeping bag and presumably not getting one because companies know better she's now not sleeping out. She should be ashamed of herself! IF ONLY THOSE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SLEEPING ROUGH TONIGHT WITH NO SLEEPING BAG HAD THAT CHOICE! how fucking insulting, she's out there chatting about how horrible it is for people to sleep rough, she's been asked to make a statement and try it herself for one night, in a safe place with loads of others and she can't even do that.Bloody personal reasons! I hope all her privilege disappears one day and she's left with nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

J-Dog

“How would you describe post-partum psychosis?!” Is she honestly expecting a short, snappy response on an IG poll to what is a severe mental health emergency 🙄 Based on the accounts of how she treats people who are providing her blog content, I definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone begins to open up to her about this over Instagram stories!

• Wow
Reactions: 23

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Guys, just an FYI if you want to bag yourself some of CT’s skanky, manky, crusty freebie handmedowns set your alarm for 7.30pm and go to Pre Loved Designer sale 🤢
Might be worth it just on the off chance she left a fifty pound note in one of the pockets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Yel

Chatty Member
I’d never been on tattle before the MOD debacle and had previously found claims that this was a hate site confusing because the comments I’ve read on those threads seem pretty balanced and mostly about her and FODs ‘work’ exposing their children etc. Whenever people stoop a bit low actually someone will be there to steer them away from more ‘troll like’ stuff. I also find it infuriating how on insta you can’t disagree with someone or dislike them without being labelled a troll and anything negative deleted so this site felt like it provided a satisfying rebalance. But I feel compelled to write something here as actually this thread really appears to me just to be schoolgirl bullying. What’s funny is I am not a fan of CTs insta work, I don’t follow any of the instamums as I find it all so hollow and aspirational, and whilst comments around CTs lists might be fair, the majority of things written here just made me feel uncomfortable. They feel nasty for the sake of being nasty and super super personal. I can imagine if I was her and reading these comments I’d be feeling absolutely horrible about myself. Do people really need to go after her appearance like that? She’s not purporting to be a supermodel Or even a fashion or beauty blogger but she’s also a perfectly attractive woman; why are we trying to make other women feel old and shit about their looks? She looks a damn site better than me so I’m not sure I could authentically start criticising her clothes and hair without feeling like a bit of a twat. And shaming someone for dirty knickers and calling someone dirty feels beyond the pale. Yes I know the argument is that she’s choosing to show all this personal stuff Online so it’s up for grabs; but I don’t know, does putting yourself out there mean it’s a free for all with these people and we can behave as abusively as we like after that? It stopped me in my tracks and made me rethink my new found enjoyment of this site. I have actually met her several times in real life but she seems quite shy so i found it hard to get a real reading of her, she certainly doesn’t seem like a bad person. But I don’t think it matters, even if she does things professionally you find annoying, she’s still a person and I can’t see has done anything to warrant this level of attack? Even MOd has avoided this type of commentary. Funnily enough if I was reading comments like this about me I could see how it could start to make me do what MOD did. So this thread has given an insight to me into why that probably happened (if there were comments as nasty as this about her, I don’t know?). CT doesn’t overly use her kids to flog stuff and is just trying her best to make a living; Even if we don’t like that that job is, why do we need to comment about how she looks? If I read this stuff about me, I would get into my bed and cry. Do you really want to have that impact on another human? Hopefully she’s strong enough to resist temptation and not read it!
Budget clemmie is that you? 🤣 I remember mod using the exact same lines that she had met mod several times and wasn't a fan of her work.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's for a totally different amount, but my insurance once covered me for a stolen iphone when I put it down when when I was drunk and someone picked up my unattended bag. I hope she gets it something for it

So many people posting here about how they would never do what Clemmie has done. People make mistakes. I'm sure if you'd asked Clemmie in advance whether she would put her precious heirloom in a purse, in a buggy, in an unlocked car she would have said no. It was a lapse of judgement presumably she thought she'd locked the car and thought she'd go back and get the pushchair and forgot the purse was in there and got distracted. Loads of us get distracted everyday but most of the time we aren't unlucky enough that it causes a problem.

Yes she made a mistake, she was also unlucky that someone stole from her at that time.

I have loads of issues with other things Clemmie does but in this situation I just feel sorry for her and I'm glad it hasn't happened to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Oliviabob

It annoys me when she refers to herself as ‘sober’.

She isn’t ‘sober’. She is teetotal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Wolf359

Chatty Member
If she hasn’t paid for the contributions then the authors still own the IP. You should all contact her and ask her to remove your work from her website.

Reactions: 20

GreyWolf

VIP Member
As far as I’m aware, this mother of 3, who’s been pregnant and breastfeeding for at least 4 of the last 6 years, cannot possibly have been a raging alcoholic. If she was she would not have been safe breastfeeding and health professionals would have picked up in it.
She’s simply stopped drinking alcohol. No biggy.

SHE IS NOT FUCKING SOBER.

SHE IS A COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT.

She did not have an addiction, she simply was a wine o clock twat. All she’s doing is parenting like most of us.
0CF75252-36FC-4A04-A463-7102DFAA05D8.jpeg

Posts like this just make me hate her. I know actual alcoholics and she’s using terminology that is wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 20