Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for a “HOLISTIC FINANCIAL ADVISOR” I cannot cope😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Not many IG posts make me angry , just pissed usually off but this post is ridiculous to the extreme!

They were bailed out by family (which she made public and absolutely clear) when they were on the verge of bankruptcy and yet she still pleads for free help to get the finances back on track .... they are loaded in terms of the house value and her IG job yet they can’t manage to balance the books.

They reveal so much personal info and deserve the vitriol that comes their way , a right couple of planks.

Reactions: 11
Not many IG posts make me angry , just pissed usually off but this post is ridiculous to the extreme!

They were bailed out by family (which she made public and absolutely clear) when they were on the verge of bankruptcy and yet she still pleads for free help to get the finances back on track .... they are loaded in terms of the house value and her IG job yet they can’t manage to balance the books.

They reveal so much personal info and deserve the vitriol that comes their way , a right couple of planks.
Why would you even make public that sort of info? They are both able bodied adults and don’t appear to have a job. No one is disabled and needs looking after. What is their deal? 😳🙄 I’d be embarrassed to be prancing about with my gifted haircuts/haircolour and my babygro clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In her latest stories you can see she has a Samsung Frame TV in the background. Pretty sure they cost about £1k!

Reactions: 4
Complete teenagers if they've been bankrupt and still can’t budget. What a shite example to the kids. Plus admitting it? “Figuring this tit out” eh? Idiot.

Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm too cynical but I do wonder if this is authentic panic to sort her finances out. Or, if they are under control because of the past bankruptcy, this is her new angle to try and carve her mumstagram niche. There's been fewer scummy mummy house shots, not much mention of being teetotal, nor body positive pics of her in her knickers recently.

Reactions: 4
Yep framed tv 1000 as I lost after them.
Is she saying she's in financial difficulty again?
Baffled how she makes any money.
Did they not sell chez p.a. peckham yet and move to the coast,

Reactions: 3
On her latest stories she has put her basic is £233? And the rest....
I think that list is how much is in each account. As she had something like j/a (joint account I'm guessing) £2k, Ben 1k or something so I think it's balances from each of their accounts. Guessing basic is what she's called her account?

I think that list is how much is in each account. As she had something like j/a (joint account I'm guessing) £2k, Ben 1k or something so I think it's balances from each of their accounts. Guessing basic is what she's called her account?
Why the duck is she putting this stuff on the Internet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Madness, you’d of thought they would of learnt after nearly losing it all a few years back but it seems not to be the case. Perhaps she needs to go and get herself a ‘proper’ job. Just saying.......

Reactions: 1
Maybe I'm too cynical but I do wonder if this is authentic panic to sort her finances out. Or, if they are under control because of the past bankruptcy, this is her new angle to try and carve her mumstagram niche. There's been fewer scummy mummy house shots, not much mention of being teetotal, nor body positive pics of her in her knickers recently.
But did they actually go bankrupt? It sounded like they got bailed out by relatives. She was banging on about being sober over Christmas, in response to some questioners.

On her latest stories she has put her basic is £233? And the rest....
I find it sad that she (and many others) share so much. They are all dependent on likes and a sad kind of validation. I can't call her an influencer because I don't find her influential or aspirational in any way. She might find herself healthier and happier/less anxious pulling away from Instagram. It's not a healthy place in so many ways. I use it with a private account to kit with friends and family but opening up my family to the world would make me very uncomfortable. Maybe time to make a career out of something more secure for her. So many of this lot are addicted to attention and their own self importance.

Reactions: 1
I’ll tell you how to save money Beggie, don’t buy the ridiculous rug, the babyzen yo-yo and the overpriced coats, the overpriced hand soaps, or lust after £1000 sleeping bags. You can tell she’s desperate to own ALL the stuff that others can afford and feature it on herInsta posts and stories. She must get into debt buying the stuff that she isn’t gifted. But he is a SAHP, and she just dicks around on Instagram and claims to have a job. Sell the house for what it’s worth (what someone is actually willing to pay for it), and not what an Estate Agent is feeding you, and move to a more affordable outer London area. I can name many towns within a 45min train commute with a house for 200-300 less than the Peckham one, for her still to get to the “events”.

Reactions: 8
She really rushes into things, probably going through her finances yesterday, thought it would make a good story and manages to capture her financial scribbling which includes what looks like the amounts in their bank accounts.

Although it was shown at high speed, the video of the family workout was awful, her little daughter looks like she’s not wearing anything on her bottom half. The lot of them, including her house, always seem to look a little grubby.

She really rushes into things, probably going through her finances yesterday, thought it would make a good story and manages to capture her financial scribbling which includes what looks like the amounts in their bank accounts.

Although it was shown at high speed, the video of the family workout was awful, her little daughter looks like she’s not wearing anything on her bottom half. The lot of them, including her house, always seem to look a little grubby.
Yes, it was truly bizarre. I said many of the same things you said inc. her daughter’s missing bottom clothing.

Reactions: 2