Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she felt the need to go on and on about how it wasn't all roses. Does anyone look at this family as massively aspirational? Not meant nastily but they are nothing out of the ordinary. It felt more cringeworthy to justify it all by saying there were basically still lots of tit times and please don't think my life is perfect everyone. Own it. Her audience isn't yoing teens, but people who are wise to it and know a holiday with kids is never all perfect.

Reactions: 8
Omg imagine living with her. Never bleeping happy. All she does is moan moan moan. I get that she has anxiety etc but I think it’s quite selfish to drag children and husband away from all family at Christmas just because you get stressed, just don’t host and be an adult about it. ridiculous. She’s trying to copy UGG and StephDontBuyHerFlowers by saying don’t believe everything you see on insta and that every couple argues but hers just comes across as naggy, moaning and self obsessed.

They both look like states, why companies work with them I will never know.

Reactions: 13
You only have to read a couple of comments on CLEMMIE/ FOD/PTWM posts to see how many obsessive people are out there!! Imagine posting your address and that your child was alone. She just fails massively at her own branding

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's awful to leave your sleeping child in a hotel room while you go and have dinner / a drink but I would definitely use my own baby monitor in addition and I'd never tell it to 100.000 people on the internet. She seems pretty naive.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think it's awful to leave your sleeping child in a hotel room while you go and have dinner / a drink but I would definitely use my own baby monitor in addition and I'd never tell it to 100.000 people on the internet. She seems pretty naive.
Why wouldn’t you pay for a babysitter instead? Anything could happen in the time it took you to get back to the room.

Listening service for middle class family in 5 star Cornish hotel = well deserved break

Going to the pub on the corner with your baby monitor as working class parents = social outrage

Reactions: 32
Why wouldn’t you pay for a babysitter instead? Anything could happen in the time it took you to get back to the room.
It would probably be better /safer but I think I would also not feel comfortable about leaving my sleeping baby/toddler with a stranger (with no qualification?) about whom I know nothing... Depends. I would probably do it if I met them first... But it also depends on the size of the hotel...if it's a small bed and breakfast I'd be fine with just using a monitor... Hotel... Yeah maybe not.

Didn’t she employ that woman who was a miracle worker in getting kids to sleep?? Yet on her stories she’s reporting sleep deprivation?
few weeks ago anxiety was stopping her driving but now she is offering to drive ? She’s just a walking contradiction

Reactions: 5
"hang ups about spending" = how she has to post a beg on Instagram about wanting to buy something, then waits for a freebie to come in, and then only spends if no one has given her one?

Reactions: 4
She spends so much money on her tit clothes etc - it’s actually teenage the way she spends her money on expensive clothes and then moans she doesn’t know how to handle money. A mother of three children. Embarrassing. Especially when she wrote a list on her bankruptcy, obviously no lessons learnt despite her learning “to be frugal.”
She is impossible.

She wrote they were bankrupt but they went to Thailand (or some exotic place) pretty soon after. Its all bull.

She literally is an idiot, spend less than you earn. Simple. Use a notebook, app or excel spreadsheet for expenditure like the rest of us.

Reactions: 6
Oh and another thing, the way she goes on about how she has “quit booze” is nonsensical! She must have been a functioning alcoholic the way she goes on and on about how hard it is to give it up and always relating everything back to it etc. Jesus wept.

She spends so much money on her tit clothes etc - it’s actually teenage the way she spends her money on expensive clothes and then moans she doesn’t know how to handle money. A mother of three children. Embarrassing. Especially when she wrote a list on her bankruptcy, obviously no lessons learnt despite her learning “to be frugal.”
She is impossible.
That was as clear as mud. Someone called her out, for not saying how they got into difficulties, aside from husband having a failed business, nor how they got out of them. She also mentioned going on weekends away. How would you go on weekends away if you don’t have any money? And then they had another child?? What business did her husband have and how do they live without him nor her apparently, working?

In the beach photo, She looks like she’s wearing Ilse Jacobsen rubber boots which are around £125. He looks like he’s wearing Redwing boots which are pricey. Did she pay for her North Face jacket? It would have cost around £250. Then recently she posted about a bunch of my little ponies she bought from Ebay.

Last edited:
It is not hard to find a financial advisor. And blatantly hoping for such gifted services shows a real lack of lessons learnt since what she has described as a traumatic financial crisis. If I'd been through that experience I'd be all over planning. She isn't a bad person but comes across as a bit of a daft nugget really and that story just sounded immature.

That was as clear as mud. Someone called her out, for not saying how they got into difficulties, aside from husband having a failed business, nor how they got out of them. She also mentioned going on weekends away. How would you go on weekends away if you don’t have any money? And then they had another child?? What business did her husband have and how do they live without him nor her apparently, working?

In the beach photo, She looks like she’s wearing Ilse Jacobsen rubber boots which are around £125. He looks like he’s wearing Redwing boots which are pricey. Did she pay for her North Face jacket? It would have cost around £250. Then recently she posted about a bunch of my little ponies she bought from Ebay.
Let alone the price of that hotel over Christmas! She is thick as a brick.

I hadn't read her list about her money troubles before. Went back and read after it was mentioned here. If I'd experienced what she did, I don't think I'd be relying on one income which involved inconsistent cash flow from influencing. For her family's sake I hope she's profitable.

Reactions: 5
It is not hard to find a financial advisor. And blatantly hoping for such gifted services shows a real lack of lessons learnt since what she has described as a traumatic financial crisis. If I'd been through that experience I'd be all over planning. She isn't a bad person but comes across as a bit of a daft nugget really and that story just sounded immature.
Immature? And then some. He must be as bad as her.

Reactions: 1
E
Next title could be - to the tune of Spider-Man. On the Beg, on the Beg, Budget Clemmie is on the Beg.