Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s absolutely dim. Who puts details of their personal finances online for everyone to see? Really, really stupid people.
I do think the pair of them are as thick as mince, she’s lucked out being in the South London Mama clique and has ridden in on the froth of fame.

Reactions: 6
Half the links (Red) on latest post don’t work. 2 (yellow) direct to the wrong people (a game hunter called ray and some Japanese travel blogger)

what an arse. Literally ONE job. this is it.
539140A6-04C5-4DFD-AB07-8E7FDFC43156.jpeg

Christ just seen the post continues. With more broken links!
2FD677EC-3CCB-40AE-8DAB-C51FD5681802.jpeg

Zero care or attention into her work. No surprise she’s tit with money

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh that sounds like *such a great investment
WTF, Why would you say that and then say you need to get a grip on your spending. It must be to get someone to do the grunt work, like she has other people do her *lists*....

Reactions: 4
WTF, Why would you say that and then say you need to get a grip on your spending. It must be to get someone to do the grunt work, like she has other people do her *lists*....
Some people never learn when it comes to money.

Suppose it’s easy to save when you’re kindly gifted holidays and shiz. ‘Ere clem, Chuck a couple of k in the tin for the watergate vacay”

Reactions: 2
I wonder why she kept leaving the actual jobs she had. Didn’t she have one at Facebook recently?

These are the one's she wanted. 540.00 for them.
I know mums needs treats, sure deserve them, but I would hand on heart rather reserve any 540 for a whole host of days out with my kids! Anyone else? Pair of shoes vs many days out with kids.

Reactions: 3
I think she is actually rudderless, her page has no direction, she has no niche, she’s scatty, messy and completely uninspiring. They all look like they need a good wash, their house is always a mess and neither of them even have jobs - what do they actually do all day?? She hardly drank before; teetotalism is just another fad for the gram. And if her anxiety at going to ‘events’ was so bad, why just not go? 🤷‍♀️ . She had a proper career before, it’s odd she’s given it up to sell her soul, when she doesn’t even really manage that...

Reactions: 12
I know anxiety is unpleasant, but she manages to go away for weekends or longer. She also managed to address that sleep-out meeting without actually sleeping out. She goes to the gym with large groups of people there. I agree that she’s directionless.

Reactions: 3