Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is actually rudderless, her page has no direction, she has no niche, she’s scatty, messy and completely uninspiring. They all look like they need a good wash, their house is always a mess and neither of them even have jobs - what do they actually do all day?? She hardly drank before; teetotalism is just another fad for the gram. And if her anxiety at going to ‘events’ was so bad, why just not go? 🤷‍♀️ . She had a proper career before, it’s odd she’s given it up to sell her soul, when she doesn’t even really manage that...
I think she gave up a proper career because she’s lazy. You can tell from her appearance, the state of her house and even the poor quality of her posts. She probably saw the “influencer” life as an easier one than turning up to a real job every day. I honestly don’t know how they make ends meet! They certainly mustn’t have any kind of financial security, which is hope they’d want at 36 with three young children.

I think she gave up a proper career because she’s lazy. You can tell from her appearance, the state of her house and even the poor quality of her posts. She probably saw the “influencer” life as an easier one than turning up to a real job every day. I honestly don’t know how they make ends meet! They certainly mustn’t have any kind of financial security, which is hope they’d want at 36 with three young children.
And I’m sorry if I offend here..but I have a relative with REAL anxiety and this twit definitely does not have it! She’s insecure and unsure of herself. There’s a difference.

Reactions: 14
Wonder if she left or was sacked.
I believe she’s a contractor so comes on board to help for a fixed term...very telling that she never seems to have her contract extended. Companies don’t like to lose good people after all

Reactions: 2
How did she manage to get a podcast!!!! Her voice is awful and she has no intelligent thoughts!!!!

Reactions: 5
I believe she’s a contractor so comes on board to help for a fixed term...very telling that she never seems to have her contract extended. Companies don’t like to lose good people after all
Wearing onesies to work probably doesn’t help either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now she’s showing a spreadsheet she’s putting together for 2020 with the bottom line showing some 2019 financials with a £74,000 figure listed which to me looks like it relates to her 2019 income. EDITED TO ADD looking at it again, maybe the 98K figure was her total income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Now she’s showing a spreadsheet she’s putting together for 2020 with the bottom line showing some 2019 financials with a £74,000 figure listed which to me looks like it relates to her 2019 income.
I don’t have any sympathy for her if she can’t budget on a £70k odd salary. And that’s without Bens income. Yeah, I know London is expensive to live in but comethefuckon.

Reactions: 6
Who has asked her about her Eyeshadow? She has to say that as it’s a #gift.

I don’t have any sympathy for her if she can’t budget on a £70k odd salary. And that’s without Bens income. Yeah, I know London is expensive to live in but comethefuckon.
Does Ben have an income? Maybe he poses for beard adverts!

Reactions: 4
Who has asked her about her Eyeshadow? She has to say that as it’s a #gift.

Does Ben have an income? Maybe he poses for beard adverts!
I just want to shave off those beards, I fail to see what they bring to any party.

Reactions: 3
And this is the woman accepted free bread earlier this year as a gift rather than donating to a food bank. On £98k

She should be ashamed of her greedy self

Reactions: 7
She's on companies house. Presumably company accounts will be there too, so it seems daft of her to plead poverty. It seems to me that budget/ finance talk is just her trying to jump on a bandwagon, same as she did with 'sobriety' and body positivity.

She's on companies house. Presumably company accounts will be there too, so it seems daft of her to plead poverty. It seems to me that budget/ finance talk is just her trying to jump on a bandwagon, same as she did with 'sobriety' and body positivity.
Yep, sounds like she’s looking for a financial company to *partner* with her and fill her bank coffers

• Haha
The whole thing is cringeworthy.

Reactions: 1
Embarrassing and so insulting to people with real money issues- maybe she could ask them for some budgeting tips, I'm sure they have much better skills than she has.
I remember when she was moaning about their house not selling, and having to reduce the asking price, and talking about all the money they were losing... FGS, it wasn't like they would have bought it for anywhere near their asking price so weren't losing anything and even accepting a lower offer I'm sure they would have been making a few hundred thousand off it. So fricking greedy and unaware of their massive privilege compared to the majority in this country.
Her comment when someone challenged her and said the housing market is much worse for those at the bottom - 'yeah, it's tit for everyone isn't it'. Nope, it's really not, Clemmie - you are part of the problem, however unintentionally/whether you can do anything about it or not. This one has a massive blindspot when it comes to recognising her privilege, however many podcast episodes she does. Nothing seems to register with her.

Reactions: 10
I suspect she might not want to move to the coast now she's not pals with MOD

Reactions: 2