Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted the story.. I’m guessing she realised how stupid it was

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Of all daft things she’s done (posting a video of a street drinker, advertising constipation medication she’d never tried, leaving her expensive/sentimental jewellery in an unlocked car...) this, to me, is by far the most stupid. All content for the gram!

Reactions: 9
God she’s a dumb cow.
How the duck does she have the gall to promote herself as a social media strategist?!

Reactions: 5
God she’s a dumb cow.
How the duck does she have the gall to promote herself as a social media strategist?!
Let’s just be thankful she doesn’t work in child protection. Instagram can keep her.

Reactions: 5
We went on holiday few months ago and at some point all 3 of them slept on a sofa outside restaurant at 10pm we felt bad but at least they were right infont of us couldn't leave them in the room all alone using the hotel service becouse I didn't even trust the hotel ppl to come and find me
what if one of them was a pedalo nah mate although it was just downstairs literally but each to their own I guess😑

Reactions: 7
We went on holiday few months ago and at some point all 3 of them slept on a sofa outside restaurant at 10pm we felt bad but at least they were right infont of us couldn't leave them in the room all alone using the hotel service becouse I didn't even trust the hotel ppl to come and find me
what if one of them was a weirdo nah mate although it was just downstairs literally but each to their own I guess😑
Yeah I wouldn’t be putting my trust in a stranger either just because they work at the hotel 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have to say, the baby listening thing doesn’t seem that weird to me…but their house is fairly distinctive and was easy to find on Rightmove, and they’re letting 100k people know it’s empty at Christmas.

• Wow
  • Haha
I've heard it all now....have people not learn anything since Madeleine McCann. Stupid woman. You enjoy your drinks and dinner whilst some STRANGER you don't even know listens in on your baby.
Don't bother teaching your kids about stranger danger as mummy and daddy actively promote it....these people are absolutely unbelievable. I hope she bloody receives backlash for that.

Reactions: 3
Showing off her middle class ability to pay* others to look after her kids is more important to her than safeguarding her children.

*gifted.

Reactions: 3
What a pair of cunts. Ditching your kids on strangers on Christmas Eve. Not to mention the questionable safeguarding element. The gross fuckers deserve each other. All for some alone time with that rank beard 🤢 and she probably hasn’t showered either. Double 🤢🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to say, the baby listening thing doesn’t seem that weird to me…but their house is fairly distinctive and was easy to find on Rightmove, and they’re letting 100k people know it’s empty at Christmas.

I can never find their house on Rightmove, where am I going wrong? 😂

Reactions: 2
What a pair of cunts. Ditching your kids on strangers on Christmas Eve. Not to mention the questionable safeguarding element. The gross fuckers deserve each other. All for some alone time with that rank beard 🤢 and she probably hasn’t showered either. Double 🤢🤮
I missed all this, can someone fill me in , are they still in Cornwall, her stories have been and gone.

Reactions: 1
God she’s a dumb cow.
& leaving her kids on Christmas Eve???? What a cow!!! For a no doubt free meal she couldn’t turn down and telling thousands of people her daughter is alone she is SO THICK!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Previously looked into the watergate hotel. They’re not in the spendiest family cabins with separate kids room if they’re using baby listening (it’s not available in those as no phone lines). I wouldn’t call everyone sleeping in one room over Xmas (room divider or not) particularly aspirational!

Exactly my thoughts! The idea of leaving my baby behind a hotel room door while I went off for dinner a few floors away gives me the heebie jeebies. Each to their own blah blah but definitely not for me.
I completely agree, it’s disgusting she’s left a baby alone and relayed that responsibility to some staff “listening” on a monitor. Absolutely learned nothing from the McCanns?! Excuse me, sorry to interrupt your meal guys but we can’t hear anything and we went to check on her and she’s gone. Do you want the bill now or do you want dessert first before you go and check for your daughter yourselves?! Do room service if you want food. My daughter would always become some meal!

So dumb! Why is she telling the whole of Instagram about her daughter being alone in a room a day after posting where she is staying!?!?
I literally can’t believe how foolish she is

Reactions: 8
She’s been complaining a lot in her stories in case anyone thinks she’s too spoiled and middle class.

She’s been complaining a lot in her stories in case anyone thinks she’s too spoiled and middle class.
Yep Clem trying to keep it real by reminding us that sometimes it wasn’t all fun and games on their five star luxury hotel break over Christmas

What a trooper is out Clem

• Haha
Reactions: 12