Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 😂 😂 Her stories! "these really expensive fold away beds would be great for all sorts! Like camping... And festivals (where you camp) and in a camper van (where you also camp) or if a friends kids sleep at yours, or your kids sleep at a friends!" 😂 😂 😂 the best bit is, someone has paid her to think of this shite! I use the term think lightly here obvs! 😂 Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad she’s ‘explored ’ the uses and report back to us.(she’s done undisclosed adverts of these everytime she’s gone on one of her glampung trips ) I now know you can use a £200 bundle bed for all the things you can use a £10 blow up mattress for.

F29935A9-C81E-402D-B7E0-18E21B477CC6.png

😂 😂 😂 😂 Her stories! "these really expensive fold away beds would be great for all sorts! Like camping... And festivals (where you camp) and in a camper van (where you also camp) or if a friends kids sleep at yours, or your kids sleep at a friends!" 😂 😂 😂 the best bit is, someone has paid her to think of this shite! I use the term think lightly here obvs! 😂 Brilliant!
I’m unsure if we can use them when go to grandparents she’s not specified this so I guess not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is just a bleeping undeclared advert

Reactions: 1
The influencer life looks so bad for your health. Both way off 40?
BFE21804-3CA7-4941-BDB9-04319BD8BBE2.jpeg
DDAC0A95-4E10-45EC-AA99-19EF20BEB70C.jpeg

Being ‘sober’ is really having a strong effect on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was trying to see what the bed was about on their website, always interested to hear about things that don’t take up space when you have small children at home. Is this bed litteraly a 200 euros foldable inflatable mattress ?? 😂 am I missing something ?

• Haha
Lol poor Clemmie no one going to her event on Sunday. Does she think her name alone can sell out theatres? Arrogant much? Plus most people I know hate follow her.
Also she tries so so so hard to be woke & on trend. Everyday she will try and sell us something then next story will be saying VOTE! Or GET A SMEAR! or MENTAL HEALTH & THERAPY or SOBRIETY or eco washing blah blah blah shut up

Reactions: 5
Lol poor Clemmie no one going to her event on Sunday. Does she think her name alone can sell out theatres? Arrogant much? Plus most people I know hate follow her.
Also she tries so so so hard to be woke & on trend. Everyday she will try and sell us something then next story will be saying VOTE! Or GET A SMEAR! or MENTAL HEALTH & THERAPY or SOBRIETY or eco washing blah blah blah shut up
You sound like I feel.

Reactions: 3
£30 to see her talk to who? I can't see the info about the guest list.
If it's more insta mums forget it!

Recently I've seen Mary Portas talk about her new book for half that amount... She really is an inspiring woman!

Reactions: 3
It is just the same old privileged middle class clique. They are not aspirational anymore. In fact they are boring and peddle the same old tit again and again.

I really feel for her, she’s seems really sweet and well meaning. She’s just not cut out for speaking and stories. It’s like she’s seen others do it and can’t see why she shouldn’t have the same, but somehow it just doesn’t work. Not everyone who wants to be can be an influencer and to have your entire family and lifestyle dependent on your online like ability is very risky. Others that are successful don’t tend to have all their eggs in the one basket.

Reactions: 7
I really feel for her, she’s seems really sweet and well meaning. She’s just not cut out for speaking and stories. It’s like she’s seen others do it and can’t see why she shouldn’t have the same, but somehow it just doesn’t work. Not everyone who wants to be can be an influencer and to have your entire family and lifestyle dependent on your online like ability is very risky. Others that are successful don’t tend to have all their eggs in the one basket.
People who work in advertising are usually pretty ruthless, and that’s her background.

People who work in advertising are usually pretty ruthless, and that’s her background.
I know, she worked for Facebook didn’t she? But that’s kind of different to relying on your voice, face, family and washing pile to support your family?

I know, she worked for Facebook didn’t she? But that’s kind of different to relying on your voice, face, family and washing pile to support your family?
I don't think she was at FB for long. Pretty sure she worked in an ad agency before that. And before that. I don't know if she was an account director, copy writer or art director.

Ive only flicked through her stories but she’s an ambassador for the youth sport trust and was invited to the House of Commons? Have I missed something? When did she become so involved in youth sports?

• Haha
Ive only flicked through her stories but she’s an ambassador for the youth sport trust and was invited to the House of Commons? Have I missed something? When did she become so involved in youth sports?
When she started to have a conversation about ‘handstands’

• Haha
Reactions: 10