Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the handstand? What an unusual life goal? Is she taking up break dancing?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not that I could see. I wonder why she didn’t bag an invite... CT posted something about swollen glands (ahem)
I think she's on the periphery of the gang. Gets an invite if it's a large group but not if it's the core instamums. Very reminiscent of high school friendship groups to me.

Reactions: 1
Clemmie and her namesake are quite close though, aren’t they? I expected her to be there.

Clemmie and her namesake are quite close though, aren’t they? I expected her to be there.
Well MOD delivered Greta... but MOD is one of those who’ll drop you for the next important people she meets at the drop of a hat. Clemford just doesn’t ooze the natural instagram.
She was however at something Jane Goodall the following night which is a big step up from Clemmie’s revoltingly self indulgent cheap tat pat on the back insta wanker fake smile LAUNCH. Urgh make me feel sick.

Was ClemTel’s rice crispie drop a pure copy of MOD’s pasta drop last week??

#stuckforcontent

Has she really just shared a link to the heartbreaking circumstances thenursemum is going through and then complained about being tired and her kids getting up?!

I don't know how she can be so heartless! She makes me feel physically ill 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s a grade A bell.
has to be ‘seen’ as caring for engagement and tit but literally could not give a monkeys.

Reactions: 2
Has she really just shared a link to the heartbreaking circumstances thenursemum is going through and then complained about being tired and her kids getting up?!

I don't know how she can be so heartless! She makes me feel physically ill 😡
Literally the next post!

• Angry
All these twats are the same. Find a worthy platform and use it principally to elevate YOURSELF. Although duck knows what Clem T’s platform actually is. Some bollocks about starting conversations.

Sorry for the twit the duck and the bollocks by the way

Reactions: 5
Shouldn’t all her fiit stories and post be #ad as she’s working with them?

Someone asked Alison Perry about the whole sober/teetotal thing after she was talking about the podcast she did with Clemmie around it. Shame it's on stories, Clemmie will never see it/reflect on it.

She has always just come across so unnatural and very desperate.

DLAM now shilling the jumpigan, Clemmie was ahead of the trend on that one for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SMS has the worst page on Instagram for blowing her own trumpet. If she had a skill or a solid profession or just something to offer I could understand it but there is nothing. It’s just one massive self appreciation zone with nothing of substance to offer. I can stroke my own gut I don’t need her to tell me.
I literally can’t look at pictures of her arse or stomach anymore. The one today ugh so bored of it luv you love yourself. we know