Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SMS has the worst page on Instagram for blowing her own trumpet. If she had a skill or a solid profession or just something to offer I could understand it but there is nothing. It’s just one massive self appreciation zone with nothing of substance to offer. I can stroke my own gut I don’t need her to tell me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she call it “finger Friday”? It was the reason I unfollowed her ages ago
I don’t follow SMS. She went to my school and was quite sweet from what I remember so I don’t really get the finger thing. I suppose anything for a bit of content.

Is she doing something with Tier 2 Clemmie?

Do my eyes deceive me or did Clemmie Telford actually just show us a yellow cardigan, which was a cardigan, but when you did it up and put it on backwards it was a jumper? Seen it all now. And then she comments it’s genius and ‘2 for the price of 1’
But actually it was a gifted monstrosity. So she didn’t pay at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Do my eyes deceive me or did Clemmie Telford actually just show us a yellow cardigan, which was a cardigan, but when you did it up and put it on backwards it was a jumper? Seen it all now. And then she comments it’s genius and ‘2 for the price of 1’
Oh wow! Feel empowered to wear all my cardigans back to front now...🤦‍♀️.

Incidentally, didn't she say her wedding ring wasnt recovered with her other rings (took it as a sign they should renew their vows)? She appears to be wearing it though, did it get recovered after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow! Feel empowered to wear all my cardigans back to front now...🤦‍♀️.

Incidentally, didn't she say her wedding ring wasnt recovered with her other rings (took it as a sign they should renew their vows)? She appears to be wearing it though, did it get recovered after all.
I do recall her posting somewhere that Shen they picked them up it was there?

Reactions: 2
Great to see a black person in a photo. I was beginning to think that Peckham was in “Bucks”

Went on the company's site. It's called a jumpigan and costs £175! They sell it based on being 2-in-1 and I'm baffled as to the demand for such an item. I've never wished a jumper I owned was a cardigan too or vice versa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Went on the company's site. It's called a jumpigan and costs £175! They sell it based on being 2-in-1 and I'm baffled as to the demand for such an item. I've never wished a jumper I owned was a cardigan too or vice versa.
Everyday is a school day , £175😲 for that!

I see she’s still plugging away using the sobriety angle.

Everyday is a school day , £175😲 for that!

I see she’s still plugging away using the sobriety angle.
The yellow one is actually £149 upon double checking. It's cashmere. The £175 is for recycled cashmere. My apologies! Now you know it's cheaper I'm sure you'll be off to buy your own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s an idiot with regard to this ‘sobriety’ angle she’s going for.

Someone upthread pointed out, quite rightly, that she’s had 3 children in the last 6? years , breast fed them iirc and so hadn’t been on the lash and knocking back the vodka on a daily basis and depending on it to get through the week.

She has taken the decision to stop drinking because she feels better without it ( good for her) but using ‘sober’ all the time implies she had an alcohol dependency which I don’t think is true at all.

Someone upthread pointed out, quite rightly, that she’s had 3 children in the last 6? years , breast fed them iirc and so hadn’t been on the lash and knocking back the vodka on a daily basis and depending on it to get through the week.

She has taken the decision to stop drinking because she feels better without it ( good for her) but using ‘sober’ all the time implies she had an alcohol dependency which I don’t think is true at all
Good for her. However, the constant triggers are too much. Alcoholics and their families (me) do not need to be constantly bombarded with a pretend sobriety crusade. 😩

Reactions: 5
💡 Someone should offer to write her a list on alcohol dependency, and because we all know she doesn't check them, include a bit about how insta mums jumping on the bandwagon has been incredibly triggering for them and also add in that 'sober' is a term used by people that have had a problem, not wine o'clock idiots on insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole sobriety thing is such a bloody fad. Remember NSSN’s whole “I’m an alcoholic and need to stop drinking, oh wait, I’m cured and can have a couple of glasses of wine wherever I want/get hammered”

Selfish mother the same. “I’m not drinking for 2018 for my mental health” was
shitfaced by March

• Haha
  • Heart
The whole sobriety thing is such a bloody fad. Remember NSSN’s whole “I’m an alcoholic and need to stop drinking, oh wait, I’m cured and can have a couple of glasses of wine wherever I want/get hammered”
Many using this line. What wouldn't they do for a week of engagement.

Reactions: 2
Many using this line. What wouldn't they do for a week of engagement.
Once they've flogged all the authentic parts of themselves off, they end up scrabbling for anything remotely new. It's all a bit pathetic and shows how unsustainable the influencer stuff is. Eventually they've said all they have to say and / or people grow bored of them.

She has taken the decision to stop drinking because she feels better without it ( good for her) but using ‘sober’ all the time implies she had an alcohol dependency which I don’t think is true at all.
I think she’s also done it for content. She has no niche and is constantly trying to find (make!) one