Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clemmie really has no idea how to dress for her shape. She could look lovely but she wears completely the wrong things.

Reactions: 4
I was trying to see what the bed was about on their website, always interested to hear about things that don’t take up space when you have small children at home. Is this bed litteraly a 200 euros foldable inflatable mattress ?? 😂 am I missing something ?
Basically. They are a great idea- just way too expensive!

Reactions: 2
I like Clemmie T. She doesn't always get it right but I like that. I enjoy her lists and she has always replied to me. I am not influenced by her but I enjoy following her.

Reactions: 4
if MOD was a real friend, she wouldn’t stayed silent on the issue.

Which makes me think they’re not proper mates. Yet MOD was at the BIRTH of her daughter. Always suspected CT had a 3rd baby for the ‘gram, so i suppose it makes sense, leveraging it further with the attendance of St clemmie of midwifery for likes.
She doesn’t need to clear her head she needs bleeping therapy.

*would’ve stayed silent

Reactions: 5
I'm getting a prolapse just watching her 😂 she doesn't seem strong enough to lift these things 😱

Also yuk at her trying to be gifted a sleeping bag to do a charity sleep out so she can sell it on. If only all those homeless people sleeping rough could get gifted free super warm sleeping bags like this twit 🙄 it's like she tries to be ignorant?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm getting a prolapse just watching her 😂 she doesn't seem strong enough to lift these things 😱

Also yuk at her trying to be gifted a sleeping bag to do a charity sleep out so she can sell it on. If only all those homeless people sleeping rough could get gifted free super warm sleeping bags like this twit 🙄 it's like she tries to be ignorant?
Oh good grief, yes. She’s begging for a sleeping bag then in the next frame tags one that is £1000. Hoping she’ll get that one free. Says she doesnt want to buy one for such little use. How blatant. WHY doesnt she buy one one eBay. Then sell it on or donate it? I’ve literally just searched eBay and found one for £14. She can afford that. Then donate it. The Instagram begging is just unbearable.

I unfollowed her for making a post saying she loathes ABBA , who are you Lauren Laverne or an authority on music ? Nah Thought not . Not sure why it annoyed me so much it put me
right off her 😂. She has atrocious grammar too .

• Haha
Oh good grief, yes. She’s begging for a sleeping bag then in the next frame tags one that is £1000. Hoping she’ll get that one free. Says she doesnt want to buy one for such little use. How blatant. WHY doesnt she buy one one eBay. Then sell it on or donate it? I’ve literally just searched eBay and found one for £14. She can afford that. Then donate it. The Instagram begging is just unbearable.
She’ll have run out of time to ebay cos she’s so bleeping disorganised.

Who else thinks the monosyllabic podcaster is CT?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she’s on Tovas Confessions insta live tonight quite brave if it’s got comments live, nowhere to hide from questions about everything that’s gone on!

She’ll have run out of time to ebay cos she’s so bleeping disorganised.

Who else thinks the monosyllabic podcaster is CT?
Got to be! 😂

I used to work with Clemmie before all this instagram tit. She was a lovely person and I also thought she was a talented creative director. It’s a shame she’s taken this route because it cheapens her. She’s not ruthless enough (which is a good thing), but living in the bubble of the ‘squares’ is turning her into a privileged, entitled, tone-deaf Richard Hammond character to CB/MOD et al’s Jeremy Clarksons.

I would love to see her land a plum creative director job somewhere decent and duck all this shallow bollocks off.

Reactions: 16
if MOD was a real friend, she wouldn’t stayed silent on the issue.

Which makes me think they’re not proper mates. Yet MOD was at the BIRTH of her daughter. Always suspected CT had a 3rd baby for the ‘gram, so i suppose it makes sense, leveraging it further with the attendance of St clemmie of midwifery for likes.
She doesn’t need to clear her head she needs bleeping therapy.

*would’ve stayed silent
agreed. i thought it was really sad that CT refused to speak publicly about what happened, or show any support whatsoever for MOD - supposedly SUCH a close friend that she was present at her daughter's birth. there's countless photos of them together, or with MOD holding greta. yet when MOD really needs a friend, they all go silent and turn their backs on her in order to save their own reputations. clearly they were never real friends in the first place - CT was obvs using MOD to increase her own popularity and followers, i just don't think MOD realised their friendship wasn't genuine.

her stories are MEGA cringe. "i don't want to buy a sleeping bag myself because i'll only use it once, soooo are there any brands who could #gift me one, on the agreement that i'll sell it afterwards" - because obvs she couldn't do exactly that: buy one HERSELF and sell it afterwards. i can't believe how unashamedly some of these wealthy influencers publicly BEG for freebies. it's embarrassing. especially when we all know that they can easily afford these items themselves - if you choose a sensible sleeping bag, and not an obviously ridiculously luxurious £1,000 one, which is clearly a hint at the type she's hoping to receive as a #gift. it is genuinely uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 7