Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another podcast but this one is about baby loss. I cannot pretend I want to listen to something so painful. MoD did one recently on baby loss too. I could not listen to that either.

What did her husband do? And what exactly does she do now? Just the attempted influencing?
I also don’t feel able to listen to it, as I’m pregnant. But it’s baby loss awareness week so an appropriate topic, people want to raise awareness of something that can happen to anyone and they want to talk about their babies too. I can’t be pissed at her for that!

Reactions: 1
I also don’t feel able to listen to it, as I’m pregnant. But it’s baby loss awareness week so an appropriate topic, people want to raise awareness of something that can happen to anyone and they want to talk about their babies too. I can’t be pissed at her for that!
I didn’t say I was pissed at her for that. Just that I couldn’t listen to it.

CLEMMIE IS NOT SOBER SHES TEETOTAL!!! She’s milking everything in her life to make her
A) sound more interesting
B) to exploit it for MONEY

Reactions: 6
So Clemmie is away in a luxury cottage with pals as a ‘gifted’ experience. I am pretty sure I can recall her ask for recommendation/begging post for this a few months back.

Worked a treat Clem! Great begging in action

Reactions: 4
So Clemmie is away in a luxury cottage with pals as a ‘gifted’ experience. I am pretty sure I can recall her ask for recommendation/begging post for this a few months back.

Worked a treat Clem! Great begging in action
I bet Ben loves being a stay at home parent to 3 small children on a fluctuating, inconsistent wage when the ‘work’ is gifted breaks with a bunch of mates. As a stay at home parent with young children similar ages and a partner who works hard I feel I would be extremely unimpressed and find it difficult to support. It’s basically taking the piss.

Reactions: 2
I bet Ben loves being a stay at home parent to 3 small children on a fluctuating, inconsistent wage when the ‘work’ is gifted breaks with a bunch of mates. As a stay at home parent with young children similar ages and a partner who works hard I feel I would be extremely unimpressed and find it difficult to support. It’s basically taking the piss.
Don’t worry about Ben, his family’s loaded. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a monthly stipend in the mix *taps nose*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had a post a few years ago talking about the resentment she felt when he went for a weekend away with his friends and left her with the children . MoD does it too , happy to bugger off with friends but simmering with self pity when the shoe’s on the other foot.

Reactions: 9
Me too. Although, it’s probably a bonus for Ben. I reckon the poor sausage enjoys the peace from the constant “I’m a breadwinning hero” declarations.

As for the ‘gifted cottage’, she is definitely trying to impress old school friends with her insta power.

Probably plays Enrique’s Hero in her head a lot.

Reactions: 3
What is in it for the accommodation though? If exposure doesn’t convert to bookings then it’s a waste of money.

Can I just alert the group to the fact that all the insta mummy tribe will be wearing Gucci loafers over the next few weeks. Clemmie wants to buy a pair (£300) with her sober savings (£8.60). MOD has a pair. Coming to a twit near you soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm really glad she had those brain cells challenged and she managed to make those press discount and ad signs before this trip 🙄 how would she possible have alerted us to her free get away otherwise?!

That lady she had on her podcast the other week, the one who talked about Universal Credit, I wonder if clemmie ever thinks about what she said. That she was so happy when someone bought her shampoo as a gift because she couldn't afford it. Yet here's clemmie getting gifted luxury breaks away from her already privileged life. She makes me sick she really does.

Reactions: 12
Completely agree with you. If Clemmie really gave a toss she would have given that free stay to that woman and her pals. But given she’d begged for it she can’t can she?

Reactions: 4
Clemmie:" I was recently given a FREE luxury trip with my best girlfriends who you have never heard of before, and it's made me realise how important it is to chat to other people. So why not rope some friends into buying tickets for my really boring thing I'm hosting? I have no shame and I need the exposure"

I think I'll pass. How is she so dull?

Reactions: 5
Clemmie:" I was recently given a FREE luxury trip with my best girlfriends who you have never heard of before, and it's made me realise how important it is to chat to other people. So why not rope some friends into buying tickets for my really boring thing I'm hosting? I have no shame and I need the exposure"

I think I'll pass. How is she so dull?
[/QUOTEShe’s got Style Me Sunday on her panel. Just looked at her account. Very perplexing. Why is she sticking up her middle finger in so many pictures and obssively parading her figure in bra and Pants?

She’s got Style Me Sunday in her panel. Just looked at her account. Very perplexing. Why is she sticking up her middle finger in so many pictures and obssively parading her figure in bra and Pants?
Cos she is so edgy and relevant.

• Haha
I bet she has repetitive strain injury from all that middle finger action and she really should put some clothes on , she’ll catch a chill from being so cool and hip 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Doesn’t she call it “finger Friday”? It was the reason I unfollowed her ages ago

Reactions: 1