Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers have gone up a lot..she's obviously more popular and successful than I realised.

Reactions: 1
‘Wanking’ chat is a bit like toilet roll, we all use it, it serves a purpose but yet it’s really uninteresting and boring to talk about. But I suppose it gives Natalie something to talk about other than her self appreciation so there’s that to be thankful for.
I’m all for open chat about bodies and doing away with shame, and girls having as much right to ‘self love’ as boys, but that lot? Chatting about masterbation. It’s as cringe as FOD chatting wanking. Just no.

I felt a little bit sorry for her today. She’s clearly trying to find her niche to make this Instagram ‘career’ a sustainable one for her but she just doesn’t have on; she is pushing but failing to ignite the ‘sober’ thing, the fitness thing is a second straw, and now (after a whole year) she discloses she is the main/only breadwinner so that’s clearly a new avenue to ‘open a conversation’ about. And by conversations she means sponsorships.

Reactions: 4
@Pommes I agree. I think she's definitely throwing a load of stuff at the wall and seeing what'll stick. Which I get if it's a source of income and she's the breadwinner. It's a shame none of it is done with any care and it feels a bit desperate and grabby.

Macmillan have something called Go Sober for October. I hadn’t heard of it either.

Reactions: 2
Has she sold her house yet?
Pretty sure its off the market. Its been on the market 3 times since 2017 and had the price reduced by 10%. Can't see how they would get a mortgage with only one earning at the moment and not 3 years of self employed accounts.

Reactions: 3
I feel a little sorry for her. She’s married a feckless fool who is now not working. Did he really decide to stay at home. She’s not at the races in terms of presenting herself. I’m bit sure how they survive but she needs to find herself a salaried job. She’s not good enough to earn a proper living on insta.

What I don’t understand is...he’s a stay at home dad with one child at home all day. The others are at school. But she claims the house is more of a mess than ever. What does he do?! And she’s home a lot too by the looks of it. Put a bloody wash on! Sick of seeing her dirty laundry everywhere 🙄

Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is...he’s a stay at home dad with one child at home all day. The others are at school. But she claims the house is more of a mess than ever. What does he do?! And she’s home a lot too by the looks of it. Put a bloody wash on! Sick of seeing her dirty laundry everywhere 🙄
Exactly my thoughts as well!

Hmm it does happen this way though. I’m on maternity leave with number 2. So home a lot. Number 1 is at school. My house is (IMO) a huge mess most of the time. I do keep on top of the washing though. But tidyness does go out of the window.

Pretty sure its off the market. Its been on the market 3 times since 2017 and had the price reduced by 10%. Can't see how they would get a mortgage with only one earning at the moment and not 3 years of self employed accounts.
That means it’s overpriced then eh

Reactions: 3
There’s being at home mess and there’s piles of disgusting dirty clothes strewn around the house. It’s gross.

I was eye rolling at her “notes” from that event reach impression engagement = conversions. And she calls herself an influencer when she’s noting down the absolute basics.

• Heart
She's been getting free tit given to her for years and she's only just taking on board how to legally show ads? How can anyone this lazy and stupid be so we'll off, I cringe so bad at her.

Also "let's pretend I'm in a snazzy hotel" 🙄 we get it, people give you free tit, stop bragging you lump of snot 😡

£100 purse, that she will no doubt loose again because her head is not screwed on, how has she managed not to loose her kids yet?!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I can’t believe she thinks it’s optional to label it as an advert. Also she’s a creative that can’t work out how to make a rectangle a square in photoshop. Seriously? What is the actual point of her?

Another podcast but this one is about baby loss. I cannot pretend I want to listen to something so painful. MoD did one recently on baby loss too. I could not listen to that either.

What did her husband do? And what exactly does she do now? Just the attempted influencing?