Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, why has that grimy slob got food that’s 6 1/2 years old in her fridge, that’s probably older than her eldest child. Why is she just so gross and why do brands still continue to want to work with her

Reactions: 4
Urgh, why has that grimy slob got food that’s 6 1/2 years old in her fridge, that’s probably older than her eldest child. Why is she just so gross and why do brands still continue to want to work with her
Does this mean that she hasn't cleaned the inside of her fridge for that long? Because if you clean it every week you will definitely know what's been in there once u put things that needs to be put back in there 🤔

Reactions: 3
God why is her bathroom always full of dirty clothes. Makes me feel physically ill...you cannot wash mould out. Bet their clothes always have a smell to them even fresh from the wash. Her tiles always remind me of a public swimming pool too...swimming with verruca germs I bet

You know that she literally must just smell of damp, like when your clothes don’t properly dry indoors in the winter. Poor Greta with her brothers stinky pants on her head .... at least they weren’t her mums crusty ones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she have a washing basket? Or is this a ploy for a #Gifted one?

Why doesn’t she have a washing basket? Or is this a ploy for a #Gifted one?
I wonder if it's her separating the clothes out for a wash (whites and darks in different piles) and she takes some pics for the gram to show how relatable she is in the process? Otherwise it doesn't make sense. With kids there's always dirty washing about, she can't store them on the floor all the time ... Can she? Imagine having guests round seeing your poo stained pants as they pee. I'm not easily embarrassed but I couldn't look anyone in the eye if they saw those lying about.

This is the thing. I don’t drink. I just can’t mix it with parenting, that’s me. This whole ‘sober’ thing implies she had dependency, but that doesn’t tally with the recent pregnancies and breastfeeding for 12 months ish. As surely she gave up and was sober for these times? She never raved about it then.
She stated she breastfed for 33 months, so plus 30 months of pregnancy that’s 63 months. Which is 5 years and 2 months 😂
Greta was 1 in February and breastfed till the end of Feb. She’s been ‘sober’ 4.5 months. This means she gave up her addiction in early May 2019.
So she had a serious drink problem for a maximum of 2.5 months. duck me. How is she managing to not drink? She is inspirational.
Same...I've got 2 kids, 6 and 3....neither of which slept well. 3 year old has only just started sleeping properly...the last thing I need is alcohol, it doesn't mix well with exhaustion! I'm not sober, I just dont really drink. 'Sober' definitely presents itself as something more.....or just more bullshit for engagement!

Same...I've got 2 kids, 6 and 3....neither of which slept well. 3 year old has only just started sleeping properly...the last thing I need is alcohol, it doesn't mix well with exhaustion! I'm not sober, I just dont really drink. 'Sober' definitely presents itself as something more.....or just more bullshit for engagement!
I was pregnant and breastfeeding for 11 years (don't ask 🙄 ). I'm not sure how she has had to "go sober". I now have a large number of teen parent friends that are giving up alcohol as they have drunk daily - even if it was just a glass with dinner - for the last few years. I genuinely do not know any Mother who was able to drink regularly with young children.

Reactions: 2
Trying to get money on the back of the sober chat 🙄 anyone surprised? Supposed to be doing it for her own reasons but instantly trying to cash in on it.

She's never been dependant on alcohol and its so frustratingw to see her using terms that don't apply to her. She's using other people's struggles and trying to cash in on them and it's making her look like such a privileged, tone deaf hole.

Clemmie, go back to posting pictures of your period pants and chatting about constipation and headlice, that's more your depth.

Reactions: 7
God why is her bathroom always full of dirty clothes. Makes me feel physically ill...you cannot wash mould out. Bet their clothes always have a smell to them even fresh from the wash. Her tiles always remind me of a public swimming pool too...swimming with verruca germs I bet
I don’t follow but occasionally have a look and always come away thinking how utterly disgusting she is/looks 😷

Reactions: 5
Trying to get money on the back of the sober chat 🙄 anyone surprised? Supposed to be doing it for her own reasons but instantly trying to cash in on it.
I know influencers get approached for stuff all the time so maybe her little beg will work, but if you're so into sober life you don't even know Stoptober existed until the 8th, it's hardly a great ad to potential collaborators.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't quite realise she was the only one in paid work. Instagram is clearly lucrative enough to support them. I'm surprised she earns that much tbh. Laxatives must pay well.

AD0F7477-E582-42DB-83D3-319F84D5EA80.jpeg

So this is the outfit that she wore to meet the CEO of a very large company.. the ugliest boots, a wrinkled nightgown, a fisherman’s jumper and a mac (and the compulsory overprice mama backpack)

View attachment 47250

So this is the outfit that she wore to meet the CEO of a very large company.. the ugliest boots, a wrinkled nightgown, a fisherman’s jumper and a mac (and the compulsory overprice mama backpack)
She looks terrible, so sloppy and as per usual, dirty looking. If I was the person taking the meeting I’d be insulted by what little care she’d shown.

Didn't quite realise she was the only one in paid work. Instagram is clearly lucrative enough to support them. I'm surprised she earns that much tbh. Laxatives must pay well.
What? I’m genuinely surprised by this.

How is she supporting a family of 5 and moving house with other people’s very long stories put into awkward lists, pretending she was an alcoholic and going to brand events whilst sitting at home at a laptop, often naked, sometimes in pants, surrounded by filthy washing?? It makes no sense?
Did he earn £10 a year before? What was he doing?
How can he cope with bulk of childcare and house while she badly does crap adverts and robs other people of their private life stories.
Baffling.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched her stories, she’s really pushing the sober thing!🤔.

‘Honestly live’ is being prepped for 🙄are people really going to pay to listen about self acceptance and masturbation from a panel of women who enjoy very minor fame on IG?

Some people have more money than sense , Christ I sound old 😓.

I’ve just watched her stories, she’s really pushing the sober thing!🤔.

‘Honestly live’ is being prepped for 🙄are people really going to pay to listen about self acceptance and masturbation from a panel of women who enjoy very minor fame on IG?

Some people have more money than sense , Christ I sound old 😓.
Middle class women wanking. Brilliant convo there. Their kids will think that enlightening.

• Wow
  • Haha
Middle class women wanking. Brilliant convo there. Their kids will think that enlightening.
‘Wanking’ chat is a bit like toilet roll, we all use it, it serves a purpose but yet it’s really uninteresting and boring to talk about. But I suppose it gives Natalie something to talk about other than her self appreciation so there’s that to be thankful for.

• Haha