Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's so Mario to just sit there watching cooking videos on Insta while living off takeaways and fast food. The only food he ever seems to attempt to cook himself is Bolognaise and I'd bet my house (with the front and back door and large garden I'm currently sunning myself in while I WFH💅🏻) that even his home cooked food comes straight from a jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just checked out that Lorna's insta page. bleeping hell the shite she's spouting. Her view on life just seems to be that everyone's out to get you. Talk about an exhausting way to live! Have you ever heard that phrase "if you smell tit all day, you should check your own shoe"? Seems to apply nicely here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just checked out that Lorna's insta page. bleeping hell the shite she's spouting. Her view on life just seems to be that everyone's out to get you. Talk about an exhausting way to live! Have you ever heard that phrase "if you smell tit all day, you should check your own shoe"? Seems to apply nicely here.
If she smells tit aw day she's hud a bespoke seshun wi Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He can't be in that much pain if he can go to work and go get lips done, if it was that bad you'd be at A&E. He's such a drama queen probably got sore wrist because he's had to scrub a toilet a minute longer than he usually does.. or been having too many parties in his pants about the men on TT he drools over. Sore wrist fur oor wee Marion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He can't be in that much pain if he can go to work and go get lips done, if it was that bad you'd be at A&E. He's such a drama queen probably got sore wrist because he's had to scrub a toilet a minute longer than he usually does.. or been having too many parties in his pants about the men on TT he drools over. Sore wrist fur oor wee Marion.
Some of the truncheons took a more brisk polishing than usual ma lovelie, factual

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was just gonna say this. Sore wrist from too much wanking working

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fumming aboot us calling her her.

Nae debates

View attachment 2179200
Tell me, I beg you for the love of duck, tell me some wee no mark (non-Pride-attending) daft bastard from Scotland has not put this gender shite online today? Thursday? The day a man in Scotland has pled guilty to kidnapping and sexually assaulting a child while driving around dressed as a woman?

Seriously has he put this up today? So many ways he could use his platform to advocate lgbtq+ issues and he chooses today?

Just cancel this bleep.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Tell me, I beg you for the love of duck, tell me some wee no mark (non-Pride-attending) daft bastard from Scotland has not put this gender shite online today? Thursday? The day a man in Scotland has pled guilty to kidnapping and sexually assaulting a child while driving around dressed as a woman?

Seriously has he put this up today? So many ways he could use his platform to advocate lgbtq+ issues and he chooses today?

Just cancel this bleep.
He doesn't give a duck about LGBT issues until he thinks he can dig at us. We would think he's just as much of a wanker if he was straight. He has no awareness of the world outside that app

Reactions: 25
She goes through hunners of lip products but they still look drier than Gandhi’s flip flops make it make sense. and to add I’ve had more than my fair share of ‘treatments’ and I’ve never taken tablets for bruising or swelling, probably cause I don’t go to a backstreet butcher. Would never ever go cheap when it comes to that kinda thing so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where’s fat Lesley Ash tonight? I’m raging we are no getting photies of him pouting and a passive aggressive rant about his fans to take screenshots!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.