Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have 2 sets of matching Tripp luggage! I’m pyoor fummmimg! Aff I go to dump them in a skip. Affronted so I am 🤬
We’ve goat matching ones fur us and the wanes, am livid 👀 Gonnae huv tae take them tae the dump too. Thanks Shartin Martin, that’ll be the wanes greeting again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screaming at his trout pout 😂 What a state! I have 2 cases from the brand “Tripp” and was away to buy a replacement one but I’ll think again. Shartin Martin ruins everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mario I'm scarlet for your mother for having ya, the STATE of those lips. You just know the ball bag is going to put up a pic of a swimming pool with the caption "so this just happened " honest to god he's meant to be a 40 year old man not a teenager from the 90s empowered after reading just seventeen magazine. The twatty bleep...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe I take a day off tattle and miss the Trout spout reveal 😭 So the mock ups floating around here were dead on then 😆
Having power installed? Is he due a software update??

Those leggings 🤢 what does he think he looks like!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.