Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this is the thing though, if you're online trying to be an influencer by default you're going to be interested in what other people think of you. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's an innate part of putting your life online. Why are they all so adamant they never read their DMs or tattle? Obviously you do otherwise your insta would be a closed account that no-one had the @ to follow... like mine, I just like adding pics I can see for myself.

Then again my passions are my passions and not Mazda's so si

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Marion today. Ah goat hunners oaf messages asking if ah wuz okay. Pyoor hunners. Ah'm fine, absolutely fine.

Right let's moap kick the day, dae me a favour get up fur me, I Marion.

Tonsa luv 🥔♥ #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And the award for the most boring Instagram account goes to 🥁….Cocknose McKnight 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can't wait to see these lips. Anytime he gets anything done it always looks shite and I struggle to see what he has actually got done! If anything he just advertises how shite some companies are and why not to go there. He's an ugly bast and not even a face transplant could help him so aye, my post my rules xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is he getting his lips done when he just sits in his flat in that fuckin housecoat! 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cannae wait for the 0.01ml a lip filler reveal. Hopefully for hoaliday she’ll treat hersel tae some Russian lash extensions and half a ml💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is the hurty arm just laying foundations for pulling a sickie/disappearing from Instagram for a few days when he comes back from the lip filler place with a botched face?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is the hurty arm just laying foundations for pulling a sickie/disappearing from Instagram for a few days when he comes back from the lip filler place with a botched face?
Aye hen I thought this an aww sowing the seeds to pull a sticky lazy fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imstead of lip injections how does she no pay someone to sand that leather she calls skin

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.