Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the laughs, I'm in bed really unwell and you trolls have had me clutching ma beak.

Can't wait to see the lip filler 👀 the Leslie Ash comment ended me ⚰⚰⚰

The washing up bowl will be covered in dust beside the holiday gear, he really is a pure heider
Get well soon ma lovelie. 😘

Reactions: 5
He really needs to stop doing these video adverts. He sounds like a right fanny 🤣

Screenshot_20230519-112543_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought he was scared to get his strangler fingers wet incase he dissolved so aye pussy hole he is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
am i being thick? Didn’t we see this reel only a few days ago? I’m sure i seen him posting about turning the flow of the hot water down? 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s meant to be an advert ffs, did he actually earn any money for this tit show? Clearly someone else checked the blurb at the bottom (wrote it for him) but couldn’t be arsed with the rest. Doesn’t he think his spoken words and captions are important? Absolute dipshit.
The state of that wrist can't see the joint or nothing just one big chunky link sausage wrist.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Aw that weight gain everywhere and she's still got the long thin fingers of a strangler.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He's at it again.

The sniff at the end is the best bit.

Untitled1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did he not also recently get an expensive new washing up bowl, or am I imagining things? Is he planning on actually using it? Or just adding to the clutter?
He did a wee question boax oan that app that isnae his joab, then said he bought Joseph Joseph wans, even though he had them before and threw them out fur a grey B&M number. 🤷
---
I was coming here to say the state of his big fat wrist 😂 can’t see any definition in it
Too much wanking hen.
---
The bowl is purely for when he gets his worktops fabloned! You can't put a new bowl with old fablon hen, factual! Affronted!
Youse ur right, back in ma ain lane ah go. Ah'll never message this page again!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Be brought back too also????? make it make sense Mario.
Tattlers? Hens? Anyone????
Screenshot (8).png

• Haha
He’s lucky he’s got nae guests tae eat oot those bowls that’s still have got hawf a bubble bath on them. Rinse your dishes you clatty cow. He’s a ridneck, so aye💎 tons a love hens

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does one 'turn ones tap down' to wash cooler? It doesn't alter the temperature. Turn the boiler temp down I can understand. But the tap?

• Haha
How does one 'turn ones tap down' to wash cooler? It doesn't alter the temperature. Turn the boiler temp down I can understand. But the tap?
Mazda is some sort of Science prof now. Thats his real joab. Get tae know hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😆😆😆 ‘washing in these cool temperatures wasn’t too bad.’

PR directions: talk enthusiastically about the product, with genuine enthusiasm and conviction for the groundbreaking usp.’

Mario: it wasn’t too bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.