Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The threads we are going to have on here when this holiday happens are going to be on another level.

- The B&M suitcases with the ''hands off'' luggage tags and matching passport holders likely with his initials engraved cause he is so classy.
- The wetherspoons lethal aperol spritz before he boards the plane
- Flashing the shart card to get on the plane first because he's Deek's carer or maybe the other way around, who knows. Two braindead gimps.
- The picture of the clouds from the plane window, the little bottles of gin and a tub of mini pringles, taking selfies in their matching outfits
- Picture of the luggage carousel while waiting on their bags no doubt complaining about the flight even though it will have been a 2 hr journey but our Martin just can't travel, wee sickness bug and now has the sharts
- Moaning as soon as he gets to the hotel because the transfer bus took 3 hrs dropping people off and they were the last to get off the bus. Has heat stroke from the bus having no air con.
- 47823208 pictures at all different angles of the pool saying things like ''Never coming home'', ''I've had worse Mondays'', ''How's your day going?''
- Complaining he has the sharts from the all you can eat buffet
- Complaining he's burnt
- Does nothing all week other than lift to the floor with the food because he hates it
- Lying with the aircon full boot in the bedroom, curtains drawn and watching some spanish tv because he's not feeling well
- Can't wait to get home, misses his wee lassie
- Can't wait to get home as the heat just isn't for him
- Can't wait to get home from the British resort (full off chippies etc) because he can't handle the food but returns home to eat bland, beige chippy/wetherspoons/jam jar food and then will say ''well deserved'' or ''I so missed home food''
- Has a ton of bleep washings to do
- Posts pictures for the next year ''Take me back!''
- Q&A on the resort & that wee bespoke country Spain.

Cant wait hens, can't bloody wait 🥳 :m ☀ 😭
I have literally got a sore stomach from laughing at this 😂😂 Don’t forget the stories of his feet walking on the foreign pavements! Probably wearing some gaudy sliders pretending to be a designer label.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Probably end up bringing just two of those big jumbo sports direct bags for life you get 😂
But if they do have cases, you just know it will be one of those marble effect initial ones
I was just coming on here to say, remember about 5 years ago when all the influencers were #gifted the marble ones with their initials. I bet he buys those 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ignoring his advice. He can't even get the basics on English grammar right 🙄

Screenshot_20230516-210328_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230516-210346_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For the love of the wee man, will someone remove that bloody phone from his strangler fingers and replace it with a bleeping dictionary 🤦

He makes as much sense as a chocolate teapot.

Jesus H Christ I'm done for the day!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Im dyslexic and I honestly cannot understand what he says and I can’t pick up on anyone else’s grammar or spelling but his is next level! What on earth does that say?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What the dithering duck is Sharty bleating about?!

Hens! What a time to be alive. I cannot wait for the remedials trip to Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have to admit I take an ext lead, saves having to take lots of adaptor plugs, mind you I have kids who want phones, iPads etc charging constantly.
I'm clearly a tit mum and thought i was doing banging just remembering their Ipads and travel plug haha.
I wonder if he will pack his ring light?
---
Ignoring his advice. He can't even get the basics on English grammar right 🙄

View attachment 2175024View attachment 2175025
As if the fat slag is demanding people read his wank, illiterate advice.
For the zillionth time Maz, no one gives a duck about the app.
Insta is over. Please get active on Tik Tok - I dare ya 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma hens I yoused a bespoke translator and what that guff means is that she's been oan tattle again and seen us slag off her holiday prep but she's ABSALUTELY FINE and holding her power ✊✊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooooh Maz has been peeking at Tattle again. Hiya Maz 👋👋🖕🖕🖕
---
Has he had another sesh with Lorna?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just last a week she was wanking off Yankee Candles & hadnt burnt any wax melts in months cos she’s “no a fan” and now she’s advertising wax melt burners. Silly wee cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hes obviously been reading here again with the rant remember who i am - aye a nobody who thinks hes sumbody nobody with any common sense buys sun cream n clothes & makes lists for holiday year in advance!! Hes getting delusional too much spag bol in his bloodstream

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Clutching ma beak.... Asked my husband to read the dots of doom. His response was

He puts the I in IDIOT 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have literally got a sore stomach from laughing at this 😂😂 Don’t forget the stories of his feet walking on the foreign pavements! Probably wearing some gaudy sliders pretending to be a designer label.
it’s got tae be bespoke fake Goooochi pool slides!! Or poor Deek will have tae cough up fur Boss/Hilfiger/ASOS ones on Klarna 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have to admit I take an ext lead, saves having to take lots of adaptor plugs, mind you I have kids who want phones, iPads etc charging constantly.
Never message this page again!!!!!!!!!!!
🥔♥
---
Can’t believe the illiteracy I have “whitnessed”..
He's 'Whit'ney reincarnated and nae debates #gettaeken

Ah actually thought he hud plagairised his speech fae Martin Luther King or Dalai lama? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.