Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I've just gone back to thread one and thread two. Howling at the pics. Cannot believe he has the same hair style šŸ¦” and the amount of balding is mad! Also wtf was that bed and decor he had! šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20230516-051558_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230516-050220_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230516-050831_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230516-051350_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230516-051457_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230516-051629_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg I've just gone back to thread one and thread two. Howling at the pics. Cannot believe he has the same hair style šŸ¦” and the amount of balding is mad! Also wtf was that bed and decor he had! šŸ¤£
View attachment 2173172

View attachment 2173165View attachment 2173166View attachment 2173167View attachment 2173168View attachment 2173169
His hair is so tragic. If I was him I would stop spending my petty cash in clutter and put it towards a hair transplant.
Maybe theyā€™re off to Turkey next year so Derek can get some turkey teef and Marion can get a transplant šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thought heā€™d goat everyhin in already? Now he asks what he should be packing? šŸ¤Æ listen to yourself Marion. You are a 40 year old man, asking what to take on holiday. Sad slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does the slinky heeded hot dog even own a case? I mean a case Marion you can't be using that wee satchel you bought for Edinburgh about 3 years ago made us all think you were going away and it either didn't happen or it was for a day you went. Think that was also Primark he got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2173172

View attachment 2173165View attachment 2173166View attachment 2173167View attachment 2173168View attachment 2173169
He's actually put on so much weight that it makes me feel a little sad. He'll have all these old pics in his phone, must not be nice to look back on. So si.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah thought youse were calling @SuzyE a bleep and wuz ready tae agree wi youse ....ah mean tell youse tae stay in yer ain lane and never message this page again!!!!!! #soaye
Aw that pish, I'm no here fur it. Naw. I could watch fights, but that's no me. No thank you. Naw. I'm fine. I've just brought my petite frame here to lay a nest egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see him giving it ā€œweā€™ve moved the holiday, weā€™ve got everything we need so thought duck it! Weā€™re going next weekā€ when really itā€™s been booked for this year all alongā€¦Either that or he really is a sad bastard planning a year in advance šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf is a medical pouch?

I mean us mere minions call it a first aid kit pal, ie. A packet of paracetamol and some plasters. Stop trying to act the ham ya fud!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tell me youā€™ve never been on holiday without telling me youā€™ve never been on holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine the tantrum heā€™ll have at the easyJet check in desk when his case is 16kg overweight & he has to pay a fortune in fees. Heā€™ll be screeching about discrimination and how he HAS to take all the shite heā€™s packed because of his ā€œdisabilitiesā€.
Heā€™ll definitely wear his sunflower lanyard and shart card for the whole holiday

• Haha
He has to be going this year. There is no way he is waiting over a year and asking what to put on a list. That is honestly crackpot behaviour. Maybe the fumes from the junkies crack den are going up through the floorboards to the Beirut penthouse because there is nobody in their right mind would get on like that.

It just screams ''Never been on holiday'' to me. He said before he went to Gran Canaria & Ibiza. Aye in your dreams you fat slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope he's packed some Shart tablets. Imagine him shitting in the pool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ah thought youse were calling @SuzyE a bleep and wuz ready tae agree wi youse ....ah mean tell youse tae stay in yer ain lane and never message this page again!!!!!! #soaye
I donā€™t know if she is ma hen and so I donā€™t compromise her security Iā€™m no gonna get tae know!!

anyone know how klaus is doing? Can weget him nominated for a pride of Britain or is it too early?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He will never see this holiday. It will get cancelled for one reason or another.
Some nonsense about compromised security.
I am a virgo, and my next holiday is my 40th in August. I can say I will do my usual of not think about it till the week before, when I will discover nothing fits and then have to panic shop and pack. Click and collect my toiletries at the airport and definitely forget my hairbrush, so have to buy one when I get there.
Are you Mario's twin hun
---
Rolling ma eyes so hard reet noo.

346942700_6102473306473816_2395830882816195590_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus man, how much do you need to lay by the pool for a week or two? Shorts, t-shirts, swimmers, flip flops and evening clothes if you fancy. Job done! Why is he making a package holiday more complicated than it needs to be??

Reactions: 17
ā€œExtremely neededā€ šŸ’€ Moira I think some English lessons are ā€œextremely neededā€ fur you hen.

Personally I hope the holiday is next year, the build up to what will be a massive anticlimax will give us plenty to talk aboot fur decades ma lovelies xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Listen ma lovies whenever this holiday happens itā€™s going to be absolutely extremely clutching yer beak fantastic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.