Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off it’s a Virgo thing 🙄 it’s a Mario thing cos you’ve got nothing else in life to plan for 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If he wasnt such a sad fucker, i would thonk he was trolling us with this holiday shite!. But i think its genuine and he his actually serious about buying stuff now for next year. Who the duck even thinks like that!! .... Oops Virgos- thats his reasoning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hes definitely going be taking everything and anything with him even the Dyson and the hair straighteners. Just tell he is short of content asking about holiday essentials a year in advance 😅.
If he is going to Spain he will try bring back some bespoke Spanish bathroom cleaner or flair cleaner. Hope it's confiscated or have a ross friends shampoo explosion all over his case.

Tons a love tae you Lovelies 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can see it now, “had worse Mondays” posts and once he’s been on holiday it’s gonna be a constant stream of “take me back” posts. Geez peace FS!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if they really are going this year but hes saying its next year so their security isn't compromised.......its the only logical explanation for buying stuff and writing packing lists a year in advance!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who writes lists for a holiday year away virgo thing nothing its just totally bizarre cos we all know the holiday wont happen his anxiety will get the better of him. This is the man whos bf had to come doon to london to bring him home whit the actual duck!!! So be aw this shite for heehaw!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hes definitely going be taking everything and anything with him even the Dyson and the hair straighteners. Just tell he is short of content asking about holiday essentials a year in advance 😅.
If he is going to Spain he will try bring back some bespoke Spanish bathroom cleaner or flair cleaner. Hope it's confiscated or have a ross friends shampoo explosion all over his case.

Tons a love tae you Lovelies 💎👌
Don't tell him about continental plugs and he huz tae buy a new Dyson. Also oanly Spanish SPF wurks there so he kin be frauded again.
---
I can see it now, “had worse Mondays” posts and once he’s been on holiday it’s gonna be a constant stream of “take me back” posts. Geez peace FS!
It'll be the hot dogs or legs tit that went roon few years ago, cept is it Marion's legs or an elephants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s going to be totally insufferable until he goes on this bastid holiday and then when he comes back he will do a Q&A about it all.

I’m a Virgo and I don’t make a list of what to pack for my holiday a year in advance! I’m going on holiday in 3 weeks and haven’t a list done out. He’s absolutely mental.

what a sad life he has. I actually can’t get my head around it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He will never see this holiday. It will get cancelled for one reason or another.
Some nonsense about compromised security.
I am a virgo, and my next holiday is my 40th in August. I can say I will do my usual of not think about it till the week before, when I will discover nothing fits and then have to panic shop and pack. Click and collect my toiletries at the airport and definitely forget my hairbrush, so have to buy one when I get there.

• Heart
I hope he does a practice pack before he goes. Just tae make sure he's bringing enough shite so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Would it not have made sense to ask for holiday essentials before spaffing a load of money at primark a couple of weeks ago 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh it’s absolutely not a Virgo thing ma lovelies. I’m a Virgo and even packing holidays for myself plus child (which you’ll know adds a tit tonne of extra stuff to your packing list) I usually start thinking about it a month or so in advance and then actually start packing a few days before we go.
He’s such a sad sack, asking for recommendations a full year in advance 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Flexing the holiday like it’s a big deal, most of us do it annually some more some less, we work save our money and treat ourselves. I am embarrassed for her. I called it the last thread she’ll be asking where to get euros next, thick bleep hope they miss their flight.

• Haha
Can’t wait till she buys her suitcases and she’s got nowhere to keep them so they’re just in the front room for the next year. They’ll be all packed too because she’s nowhere to keep all the shite she’s bought either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm a Virgo and known as the list Queen but I would never start organising my tit for a holiday this far in advance. My pals do laugh as I've everything sorted 4 weeks in advance but I have a standard holiday list which we use every time we go away.
Me thinks our marion has nowt else exciting in his life so this is his focus while we're in between seasons ma lovelies. Come July he'll be planning fur Autumn and forgotten all aboot the holiday.

Reactions: 19
Has he told us where he is going? I bet it's bloody Butlins or Peppa Pig World. Cos theyre both so teeny tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has Martin actually said where he is going? How can people give advice for what to take if we don't know where he is going? He'll do this now for content/engagement then do it again a month before he's due to go...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.