Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You didnae know and now you’ll get to know ma hen. VL means virgin lips and that you’ve never been kissed. Which is 100% what’s happenin here
Thank you IDKBIGTK! I guessed virgin but couldn't work out the L!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s drooling over some guy again! Gives me the absolute creeps when he does that. I can just imagine him sitting there touching his wee booton musherroooom 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So the fat wee slug is happy to dox ‘trolls’ who aren’t even his own trolls but doesn’t show which Amazon seller has apparently ripped him off. That makes me think it’s all a pile of shite.

And him buying sun cream this far in advance has just exploded my head. When me and Mr YR went to away last year, we ended up nipping to that small local business called Spar just next to our hotel when we landed because we’d forgotten our sunscreen. So no need to panic, Martin. They sell in even in the country you’re going to.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I pity the poor bleep that took his virginity so aye, defo got a lobotomy afterwards. Nae amount a therapy could get rid of a trauma lit sooking on his wee mushroom clit 🤮
I’m a visual person ma lovelie and this vision made me nearly spew ma joose and criss back up. 🤮
---

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.