Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing a hoody indoors when it's scorching, ah thought his vinyl flairs wur so cosy and kept in the heat. 🤔

Midget! Absolutely screaming hen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That will be carpet Kerr flairs goin doon the shitter now it's been touched by strangler fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Missed earlier too that he’s having a haircut tomorrow, he’s no mentioned Nathan Todd the last couple of times do we think he’s gone back to a bespoke super cuts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Glasgow is absolutely roasting the day so he will be aw cosy at the Indian in the St Enoch, on the top floor, with its glass roof.
Hen he will be melting thru the roof and flairs so aye nae argee bhaji oan ma post
---
Missed earlier too that he’s having a haircut tomorrow, he’s no mentioned Nathan Todd the last couple of times do we think he’s gone back to a bespoke super cuts
Nathan Todd is no more ma luvlee since monzo outed him as a tit coiffeur

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The trampy horror better no be gawn oot for dinner wae that nude tracky on the ridneck. I hope for gods sake she’ll put on his big pat butcher blouse oan, #boujee💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope to god she gets papped in the wild again ma hens that would just make my Saturday, I just want to see her sweatin and grimacing in a picture with a fan

• Haha
Reactions: 24
361D8667-4818-4E03-81EC-4894672D6390.png

Warmest day of the year yet and he leaves the bedsit at 3pm to go to the shops…. 😆 what a sad little life, Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had a dream that Kourtney Kardashian married Mario because he was pretending to be Travis Barker and then she divorced him because she'd found out he'd been pretending to go on tour and was secretly working in Asda on the fish counter. I swear I'm not on drugs 😂
Have you been sniffing the Asevi?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same here. He's an absolute thick bastard, and an ugly one at that 🤪
It’s not like the name of the brand isn’t right there in BIG bleeping LETTERS!! What an absolute wet wipe
View attachment 2167410

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 and you never will, fuckwit!

Also he looks like sperm with that horrible skin tone and that god awful peach tracksuit. Yuck.
My husband was out mowing the back garden today while the kiddo and I messed about on the patio with his toys. Smell the wealth 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice he filmed this nicer area but walking to work near his shite pile with dog poo and ciggie butts on the potholed pavements. Nay chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What a sad little freak. He really has nae pals. Like literally, none. Jealous of people being outside while he waits for Deek to finish the football just shows he’s not got a single pal he could’ve gone out for a while with.

The brand bathroom has ended me the day hens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's always something wrong with this fanny. The way he is he'll probably spend most of his time abroad in the hotel room 🙄

Screenshot_20230513-204420_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's always something wrong with this fanny. The way he is he'll probably spend most of his time abroad in the hotel room 🙄

View attachment 2168116
Funny enough, he’s gone to bed the same time as every other day.
He’s not done naff all since his carer had to come from Scotland on the train to London, to collect him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw this and it instantly made me think of Marion’s bald boaby smothered in talc

IMG_4123.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.